Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

That 9th tier side are probably a lot better than Sarasota to be honest ?

I'd hate to see Sarasota then, Hallen conceded 6 goals in 30 minutes against our third string side and had 2 penalties saved.?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Yes, we do. Is tolerating someone who isn't here to antagonise at all beyond you?

No just find it weird you're on here rather than on the Brizzle forum. We get quite a few of your lot on here earlydoors each season. Last year it was to tell us how amazing Weimann was. They were all awol by end of season mind.

On thread, if you are seriously trying to suggest that we should be as forward in our prep as your lot then I say WUM, hence my response.

Why? Because we both know that's nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

As I said earlier, this has done nothing but confirm anyone’s previous bias. 

We’ve had the new signing being absolutely hopeless, Roos being useless, keogh awful, Bogle not being able to defend, jozefzoon rubbish, Lawrence anonymous, Huddlestone ponderous, Davies slow as you like...

take your pick depending on whatever your previous thoughts were. 

As i said Cocu has a big job on...lots to do and not much time to do it in so will need time but you can see that we are knocking it around nicely....I personally don't think Davies,Roos,Malone,Josezfoon and maybe even Bogle will be in this team come christmas but only my opinion and not purely based on this game Shinnie maybe better at LB but he needs time to settle 

4 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

No just find it weird you're on here rather than on the Brizzle forum. We get quite a few of your lot on here earlydoors each season. Last year it was to tell us how amazing Weimann was. They were all awol by end of season mind.

On thread, if you are seriously trying to suggest that we should be as forward in our prep as your lot then I say WUM, hence my response.

Why? Because we both know that's nonsense.

I usually pop on here around the time we play you, that's literally it.

If you care to look back you'll see I posted a report about the 2-0 win you had at Ashton Gate where I was as honest as I could be about all aspects.

I was asking a genuine question about your prep because I don't follow your preseason particularly closely (in fact at all, other than the fact you were playing us). I had even forgotten about the Frank Lampard saga.

Also possible to be on 2 forum's at once, multiple tabs.

4 minutes ago, Saity said:

As i said Cocu has a big job on...lots to do and not much time to do it in so will need time but you can see that we are knocking it around nicely....I personally don't think Davies,Roos,Malone,Josezfoon and maybe even Bogle will be in this team come christmas but only my opinion and not purely based on this game Shinnie maybe better at LB but he needs time to settle 

The only way Bogle is not in this team come Christmas is either he’s been sold for in excess of £10m or he’s injured. If you think otherwise you’re watching a different sport to the rest of us, and yes, this is a hill I’m willing to die on. 

Archived