Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

So in the states you can buy an AR-15 assault rifle at the local supermarket but playing sport in a storm is a safety risk. Hmmm...

Have you ever experienced a summer thunder and lightening storm in Florida? I thought not.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Saity said:

not a bad idea this buzzer malarkey ....if we go one down at PP get the buzzer out ....match abandoned..... due to incoming inclement weather.......lol ?

Cardiff City at home................ ?

10 minutes ago, Saity said:

Roos does not fill me with confidence we need better ....

Can't really read anything into performances at this stage, but still on Wednesday we saw him stop a shot and then let the ball drop, in a competitive game that's suicide, and doesn't look like he's learned from the Villa game. Definitely not filled with confidence.

The 2 minutes I've seen of Shinnie so far worry me also. 

6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can we please not be daft enough to start tearing our hair out over 15 minutes of football against an opponent who have had more of a pre-season, are fitter and have more game time under their belts.

If City don't win this, it'll say a lot more about them than us.

All you should be looking for in this game is patterns of play and fitness levels increasing (players looking sharper). Nowt else. 

good post ....Cocu has a lot to do and probably is not quite aware yet of just how much needs to be done and changed...it is only pre season but a pacey CB has to be a must for us surely and a new keeper and CM....I've said this already and fair play to Cocu for giving everyone a chance and he's taken on a big job here but i'd be gobsmacked if this team is not very very different in 6 months time after 2 windows 

Archived