Florian Jozefzoon

SFox1993

2 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Where have I said let's hang onto him? Oh yeah, I didn't did I? Still great point well made mate ? Let's flog him for 850k and take a massive FFP hit. Genius!

And I didn’t say we should get rid of him for a bag of sweets and a balloon.  So we basically agree, get rid of him if we can 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

And I didn’t say we should get rid of him for a bag of sweets and a balloon.  So we basically agree, get rid of him if we can 

At fair market value which if you read my post is what I said on the first place. I was alluding to the fella suggesting he'd take 850k so not really sure what the point you're trying to make is? I'll leave it there anyways.

1 hour ago, lrm14 said:

Thought he was very poor for the majority of last season but most of that was due to what Lampard wanting his wide players to sit very narrowly and almost always cut inside. The games I remember Jozefzoon doing pretty well in, Brighton, Hull and Villa at Wembley, he seemed to be at his best as a traditional winger ie hugging the touchline and whipping a cross in.

I reckon there's definitely more to him than we've seen but if we got a decent bid in for him it would be hard to say no.

I think you are probably right and that he was not used properly, and he never got a run of games.

Archived