Sign in to follow this  
SFox1993

Florian Jozefzoon

Josefszoon is possibly the only signing last season who didn't really make an impact. I saw him away at QPR where he was replaced at half time. He was off the pace of the game. Perhaps it is best if we can move him on and get our money back.

45 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Josefszoon is possibly the only signing last season who didn't really make an impact. I saw him away at QPR where he was replaced at half time. He was off the pace of the game. Perhaps it is best if we can move him on and get our money back.

I wouldn't have said Evans made a massive impact either to be fair

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Evans was very average however at Bristol we saw what he can do playing CB, always good to have a versatile player. Personally  I’d sell zoon if we can get decent money for him 

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

I'd put them in the same camp of not really making an impact either way. They both showed flashes of good stuff and both had some mediocre performances in a season were they both were in and out of the squad. Neither looked especially good or especially bad. It's why id be pretty content to see how they got on at Derby another year because at a minimum they both seem ok squad players but I would let either go if a decent offer came in.

I personally think with his pace he offers something different to our other wingers. He didnt do it too often, but he does have the skill & trickery to beat a man and put a decent ball in.

I think there were a few off field issue's with him last season which doesn't help but I'd like to think Cocu could get the best out of him, he did sign him for PSV (I think) so must see some quality in him.

Whatever happens, I trust Cocu's judgement

I'd be happy to wish him the best of luck and say good riddance. Didn't do anything last year, seemed a bit out of his depth at this level. He may improve but at his age it's very unlikely. Take the money and run.. 

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Do ask about 8.5m for zoon and put that money towards a new player.

We’d be lucky to get £850,000 for him😂

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Do ask about 8.5m for zoon and put that money towards a new player.

What on earth did you see from him last season to justify even any increase on what we paid for him (£3m), never mind a £5.5m increase?.

Break Even we’ve done well

still ain’t forgiven him for not looking up with 2 mins to go at Wembley 

waggy would  have equalised...  

been poor generally .... not offered much 

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

Agreed but he didn't cost very much. I got the impression that he was an afterthought . Lampard may have thought he was worth a punt to see if he could improve him.