Comrade 86

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! ?

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Eh?

As posted above, he's got a seriously unhealthy relationship with his sister according to reports and usually gets himself injured or banned to see her on her birthday. 

£750k pw, not surprised he does what he wants. Thats f u money in 2 months. 

Laughable thing is another club is out there watching this unfold, ready to pull the trigger on making a move for him. 

You know what PSG will do with the money right? Bring Pogba in. Another one of those I'll turn up when I can be bothered megastars that will get bored after 12 months.

If they actually used their money to build a team and not collect a bunch of names they might actually be a dominate force in Europe.

If any player asks you for 750k pw you know they are not coming for the football, show them the door. 

8 hours ago, David said:

£750k pw, not surprised he does what he wants. Thats f u money in 2 months. 

Laughable thing is another club is out there watching this unfold, ready to pull the trigger on making a move for him. 

You know what PSG will do with the money right? Bring Pogba in. Another one of those I'll turn up when I can be bothered megastars that will get bored after 12 months.

If they actually used their money to build a team and not collect a bunch of names they might actually be a dominate force in Europe.

If any player asks you for 750k pw you know they are not coming for the football, show them the door. 

That’s my chance of having a pay rise chat over the phone later ruined. ☹️

Sith Happens

Wouldn't it be good if clubs stood up to these players and made them rot for the remainder of their contracts.

23 hours ago, Ambitious said:

As posted above, he's got a seriously unhealthy relationship with his sister according to reports and usually gets himself injured or banned to see her on her birthday. 

I don't blame him, she is quite tasty.

Archived