Who looking forward to new season

B4ev6is

Well only few weeks until season kicks off again and with hope with cocu in charge now hopeful see new attacking style of football that will hopeful in a promation party. But for now he seems to be working with players he had hopeful he can bring few gems In with him. But with talented youth players earger to impress him. 

So for me this bones well for coming season ahead. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Thats not spirt to have mate and plus if he can get old chris martin back and having fire power of waghorn and Marriott as well. 

Plus we have Holmes as another attacking option.

Just being honest mate. We have lost a lot of players and key players last season were loans. We need to replenish/improve on those players to be able to compete at the top end of the table.

Will back the lads regardless though.

I feel much more optimistic than I did a few weeks ago. Hopefully Cocu will be building on the style of football we enjoyed under Lampard and will not be making some of the tactical mistakes that were made. I actually feel that Cocu is an upgrade on Lampard due to his experience. All we need now are some decent loans or signings 2 possibly 3 and there will be no stopping us!

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look manager needs time mate and sometimes you need go back to go fowards but were going have talent no one seen before plus have fast improving Mason Bennett.

He will have to improve a awful lot and very quickly if he is to be anywhere near a starting place in a side coached by a Dutch coach who will value technical qualities very highly.

He will love players like Huddlestone,Thorne and Lawrence to name just three who are technically very good.

Buzzing mate. Was giddy as **** over Franks appoitment and even more excited about the new gaffer. I look at him as a more finshed version of Frank, which he should be given the respective levels of experience, but he also seems so calm and precise in his thinking and I think if he can imbue the squad with those qualities, we could be in for one hell of a ride this season.

Bring it on, can't start soon enough for me.

COYR.

I'm trying to get excited but every time I come on here I read how unprepared we are, how we've not signed enough new players, how threadbare our squad is, how poor the players are who got us to Wembley last season and how we need to get rid of a shedload of players. 

I'm just confused. 

Not really, already ruined by Sky TV. Friday nights and 12:30 kick offs erghhhh !!!!!! Saturdays spoilt already 

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

Not really, already ruined by Sky TV. Friday nights and 12:30 kick offs erghhhh !!!!!! Saturdays spoilt already 

Hopefully we will end up in League One for you buddy. 

I am hoping Cocu is more understated, but nonetheless successful, as our new leader. My sofa suffered excessive wear and tear with all that bouncing last season.

Gotta be excited for the new season! I've no idea how we're going to do but with the right additions we'll be up there with the best in this league. Time will tell but the bones of the squad is great, even with what we have we can compete with anyone..  COYR! 

Archived