v Scunthorpe United (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

David

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

ive just tried to buy 4 tickets but been told i can only buy 1 is this normal

You need 1 fan ID per ticket, on checkout you need to assign each ticket to a fan ID before you can proceed to the payment page

3 minutes ago, David said:

You need 1 fan ID per ticket, on checkout you need to assign each ticket to a fan ID before you can proceed to the payment page

the missus and the two bin lids dont have fan IDs, could i buy 4 tickets seperately just using my ID 

3 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

the missus and the two bin lids dont have fan IDs, could i buy 4 tickets seperately just using my ID 

Just tried, wouldn’t let me as I have bought tickets already.

Register them all an account at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/customer/register, they will each be assigned a fan ID then, the fan ID will be shown at the top of the page. Make a note of them.

Once you have created them all accounts, sign back into your account and put the tickets in your basket again.

Now where you see owner, click your name, then the find button and add in the fan ID’s that have been issued, this will add them into your family.

Assign each ticket to an individual and then you will be able to checkout.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Just tried, wouldn’t let me as I have bought tickets already.

Register them all an account at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/customer/register, they will each be assigned a fan ID then, the fan ID will be shown at the top of the page. Make a note of them.

Once you have created them all accounts, sign back into your account and put the tickets in your basket again.

Now where you see owner, click your name, then the find button and add in the fan ID’s that have been issued, this will add them into your family.

Assign each ticket to an individual and then you will be able to checkout.

nice 1 David, will do that now, thanks for your help and for yours B4

On 08/07/2019 at 19:32, PodgeyRam said:

Can probably make it to this one actually. Not too far from Lincoln to Scunthorpe, just the right distance for a weeknight match.

I can’t go due to work commitments but just wanted to jump on this and say it’s nice to know I’m not the only ram in Lincoln! Far too many forest fans about for my liking. ?

Archived