Jump to content
David

v Scunthorpe United (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

Recommended Posts

Can't wait for this,  I live just outside Scunny and have been to Glanford Park loads of times normally for a kip they really are the shittest support I have ever had to endure, so will be good to be in the away end with a good travelling support hopefully in good voice watching the mighty Rams playing total football and proper smash them

Share this post


Link to post

For what it's worth, if you're savvy and look online, you can purchase an online course for £4 that will entitle you to a NUS card for a year. It will cost you no more than just purchasing an adult ticket and gives you benefits over the year.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

For what it's worth, if you're savvy and look online, you can purchase an online course for £4 that will entitle you to a NUS card for a year. It will cost you no more than just purchasing an adult ticket and gives you benefits over the year.

Hang on a minute... do all away games have student discount?!

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Anna said:

Hang on a minute... do all away games have student discount?!

No, although there is a good few that do. The student discount can be used almost anywhere, I got one a while ago as I went to Breadsall Priory gym and it cut my membership down around £20/month. I need to renew mine, which is why this prompted me. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'll be going, if there's four tickets still available when season ticket holders are allowed to buy them.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

No, although there is a good few that do. The student discount can be used almost anywhere, I got one a while ago as I went to Breadsall Priory gym and it cut my membership down around £20/month. I need to renew mine, which is why this prompted me. 

Thanks. I'll keep my eye out-even though I'm employed full-time, because I'm doing a work qualification I'm entitled to an NUS card 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Bloody students, they’re everywhere.

Normally the pub.

If only 😓 still regretting missing out in the student life and getting a full time job all those years ago 😂

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Anna said:

If only 😓 still regretting missing out in the student life and getting a full time job all those years ago 😂

NUS card check, imbiber of dark fruits check. Just need to stop washing and you'll be well on your way to experiencing that student life that you missed out on.

One tip for you. Stack all your empty tins of dark fruit on your bedroom windowsill, to give it that authentic student feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Anna said:

Hang on a minute... do all away games have student discount?!

Not many at all. So a welcome very cheap away ticket for us NUS card holders 

Coventry and Blackburn only places to accept NUS cards I've come across ( NUS cards used to be available on Groupon & Wowcher for just doing a £10 excel course 👍😁😎

After year ended NUS ask if you still want to be a member and offered me an extra year.  12m later they asked if I wanted a 3yr membership......

Edited by Igorlegend11

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.