v Scunthorpe United (A) Carabao Cup Tickets

David

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this,  I live just outside Scunny and have been to Glanford Park loads of times normally for a kip they really are the shittest support I have ever had to endure, so will be good to be in the away end with a good travelling support hopefully in good voice watching the mighty Rams playing total football and proper smash them

For what it's worth, if you're savvy and look online, you can purchase an online course for £4 that will entitle you to a NUS card for a year. It will cost you no more than just purchasing an adult ticket and gives you benefits over the year.

19 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

For what it's worth, if you're savvy and look online, you can purchase an online course for £4 that will entitle you to a NUS card for a year. It will cost you no more than just purchasing an adult ticket and gives you benefits over the year.

Hang on a minute... do all away games have student discount?!

8 minutes ago, Anna said:

No, although there is a good few that do. The student discount can be used almost anywhere, I got one a while ago as I went to Breadsall Priory gym and it cut my membership down around £20/month. I need to renew mine, which is why this prompted me. 

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

No, although there is a good few that do. The student discount can be used almost anywhere, I got one a while ago as I went to Breadsall Priory gym and it cut my membership down around £20/month. I need to renew mine, which is why this prompted me. 

Thanks. I'll keep my eye out-even though I'm employed full-time, because I'm doing a work qualification I'm entitled to an NUS card 

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Bloody students, they’re everywhere.

Normally the pub.

If only ? still regretting missing out in the student life and getting a full time job all those years ago ?

9 minutes ago, Anna said:

If only ? still regretting missing out in the student life and getting a full time job all those years ago ?

NUS card check, imbiber of dark fruits check. Just need to stop washing and you'll be well on your way to experiencing that student life that you missed out on.

One tip for you. Stack all your empty tins of dark fruit on your bedroom windowsill, to give it that authentic student feel.

6 hours ago, Anna said:

Not many at all. So a welcome very cheap away ticket for us NUS card holders 

Coventry and Blackburn only places to accept NUS cards I've come across ( NUS cards used to be available on Groupon & Wowcher for just doing a £10 excel course ???

After year ended NUS ask if you still want to be a member and offered me an extra year.  12m later they asked if I wanted a 3yr membership......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived