As much as I like the new look...

DerbyRam!

@David

Please is there an option to revert black to our black and white forum? I now have a problem viewing at work because it looks too bright and too much like a game!!

Black and white was great, as long as I avoided the title and top of the page, it almost looked like a report from distance!! Been here for many years and really disappointed at the change

Thanks for your time David ?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

@David

Please is there an option to revert black to our black and white forum? I now have a problem viewing at work because it looks too bright and too much like a game!!

Black and white was great, as long as I avoided the title and top of the page, it almost looked like a report from distance!! Been here for many years and really disappointed at the change

5E15B1C7-95E5-490E-B00C-04DCB0BABF1B.gif.b46e8d3b6dc9f56ea822c00eacfcedc2.gif

?

Has the orange been dumped?

I've been away for the weekend, and took a shine to the orange on my mobile, but now back on my home laptop, the only themes available are DCFC Fans (Default), and the Night Mode.  I have the default setting on my home laptop.

(I'll take another look on my work laptop later today, to see if the orange is available on there.  Both are viewed on Chrome).

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Has the orange been dumped?

I've been away for the weekend, and took a shine to the orange on my mobile, but now back on my home laptop, the only themes available are DCFC Fans (Default), and the Night Mode.  I have the default setting on my home laptop.

(I'll take another look on my work laptop later today, to see if the orange is available on there.  Both are viewed on Chrome).

Should be available again for the non moaners now from the theme drop down ? 

I liked it.

Did you know that Orange was one of the most "trusted" colours in the world?

Any company with orange in their corporate colours is seen as being reliable and transparent ?

One of the good things about this place is the speed and wit around some of the changes, it proper makes you chuckle for at least day, the Schtart a new thread gag, simple, fairly obvious even but STILL worth a little giggle.

14 hours ago, DerbyRam! said:

@David

Just to let you know, it doesn't doesn't look like a report, even in black and white. I have tested this extensively. Try getting a desk in the corner so no one is walking behind you.

6 minutes ago, Anon said:

Just to let you know, it doesn't doesn't look like a report, even in black and white. I have tested this extensively. Try getting a desk in the corner so no one is walking behind you.

Or get promoted to CEO, then he can get a fridge, a stereo, some plants, a fish tank and do duck all all day apart from take a big bonus and play some golf.

Bitter? Much? Me?

? 

Archived