Sign in to follow this  
hintonsboots

Caption required

Zoony baby zer is schomething worrying me - I have never heard of this tactical formation called "the bounce" is it widely used in England?

Not really boss - it's a crowd thing.

Zey let the crowd join in the match - ziss is crazy. What system do they play?

3000:1 boss.

Arrr we're gonna need bigger goals then.

I know it's been a long time, but this is what a football pitch looks like and that behind us is the goals.

Nice to meet you again Florian. Sorry it didn’t work out at PSV, but hopefully here we can untap your obvious potential and talent. I want to make you the best player I can.

Bit boring eh?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Nice to meet you again Florian. Sorry it didn’t work out at PSV, but hopefully here we can untap your obvious potential and talent. I want to make you the best player I can.

Bit boring eh?

Bit unlikely too - more like 'I see there's some poo-hot looking young wingers in the Academy here, have you seen them'? 😄

Edited by RoyMac5

Cocu: I hear you didn’t have the best of seasons last year, forget about it, forget PSV, this is a clean slate, what I want to see from you this year is....

Flo I have been informed that our home kit is not orange!

Yes boss

Well our away kit is orange then? Yes???

No boss

Arrggghh, first I found out you can't schmoke in the technical area and now this! But at least we're in the Premiership - right?!.....

Shall I call for a cab boss?

"Vhatever Ve do Flo Jo,  ve musht keep our conshentration  or zee levitating  yellow shtick vill fall to the floor". 

25 minutes ago, ramant62 said:

"Vhatever Ve do Flo Jo,  ve musht keep our conshentration  or zee levitating  yellow shtick vill fall to the floor". 

You are Herr Flick and I claim my 10 pounds