Leeds selling

BagRam

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very strange one if it is Brentford. You would have to assume there's been some sort of breakdown between him and Leeds if he's going for a fairly modest amount to a club that finished a fair bit lower than them last season.

Shocked at Brentford, why would jansson want to go there and why would leeds sell to a championship rival?! Mental. Sounds like everything’s agreed other than him passing a medical so it’s all but done too. Great signing for them if his attitude isn’t an issue. 

3 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

Brentford? Might be the most bizarre transfer of the season

Read somewhere his attitude was the problem

Maybe their team needs someone who just lumps or heads clear. He’s everything Brentford (a team that always struck me as tries to football from the back), have lacked.

Someone that does ugly, physical stuff as a stopper; other than that he just doesn’t fit and it’s quite bizarre they are paying big money if true, given they normally sell for big money and buy cheap.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Shocked at Brentford, why would jansson want to go there and why would leeds sell to a championship rival?! Mental. Sounds like everything’s agreed other than him passing a medical so it’s all but done too. Great signing for them if his attitude isn’t an issue. 

If his ‘attitude problem’ tag comes from throwing a mard after being told to let a villa striker walk past him and score a goal, I think that might be a bit harsh on him. 

Or maybe it comes from him crying by himself after being beaten in the play off semi finals. Wish I could remember who they were playing. 

51 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

If his ‘attitude problem’ tag comes from throwing a mard after being told to let a villa striker walk past him and score a goal, I think that might be a bit harsh on him. 

Or maybe it comes from him crying by himself after being beaten in the play off semi finals. Wish I could remember who they were playing. 

I think Pontus crying by the advertising boards was actually Huddersfield's fans moment of  the season

58 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Aha I don’t know what they stem from, just reports on them.

What a night tho. What. A. Night.

Roofe is all agent talk. 

12 months left on his contract and he's letting all and sundry know about it. 

He's using Rangers for 2 reasons:

1. Their fans lap up these transfer stories, it makes then think they are back in the big time. 

2. By suggesting Roofe might leave England for a "diddy league" causes his profile to be upped, gets him on the back pages.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's had a lower than expected offer of a new contract at Leeds and his agent has fired the 1st shots. 

Archived