Roos, Carson or a new senior keeper

superzak

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see that Carson is out of the picture, nor do I understand why some folk have written off Kelle after one admittedly massive howler. It's like Keogh all over again. Do none of us ever fook things up at work? I know I have on occasions.

Tough crowd, really! 

3 minutes ago, superzak said:

I saw him walk in on the first day then nothing ,  no interviews. Also Lampard wasnt going to play him unless Roos got injured.

No interview with Wisdom, Evans, Fozzy, Malone, Lowe, Holmes, Huddz, Thorne, Martin, Zoon, Lawrence, Bennett... oh and Lampard has gone ?

19 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Don't see that Carson is out of the picture, nor do I understand why some folk have written off Kelle after one admittedly massive howler. It's like Keogh all over again. Do none of us ever fook things up at work? I know I have on occasions.

Tough crowd, really! 

I'll be honest, Kelle has never convinced me he's not a mistake waiting to happen in every appearance he's made for us.

Carson every time for me.

15 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I'll be honest, Kelle has never convinced me he's not a mistake waiting to happen in every appearance he's made for us.

Carson every time for me.

Wouldn't disagree with the Carson over Roos comment but Kelle is young for a keeper and shows a deal of promise. He was thrown in with Scotty hopelesly out of form for whatever reason and behind a back 4 that was shockingly awful at defending corners, crosses and set-pieces whilst being very good at prety much everything else. I reserve any 'Kelle's always got a mistake in him' type thoughts for now but assuming Scott has done well fr his time out, he'd have to start for me too.

1 minute ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Wouldn't disagree with the Carson over Roos comment but Kelle is young for a keeper and shows a deal of promise. He was thrown in with Scotty hopelesly out of form for whatever reason and behind a back 4 that was shockingly awful at defending corners, crosses and set-pieces whilst being very good at prety much everything else. I reserve any 'Kelle's always got a mistake in him' type thoughts for now but assuming Scott has done well fr his time out, he'd have to start for me too.

Your username is quite misleading.

I keep thinking I've got two replies, although only one shows up.

86 schmokes, and a pancake!

Archived