Jacob Butterfield - signed for Luton Town

Ibby

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:57, cheron85 said:

That's the latest info we have - It still hasn't gone past the next couple of days

If he doesn't sign for anyone I'll happily state on here that he's obviously as poor as you and others think - Personally I think he's a decent player who never really fit into the playing style under the managers we had here

I have a little over 4 hours for this to come off! Or my reputation?? In tatters by the The Hatters!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there’s a shocker, seeing him leave after only being in a holding contract, not even really a Derby player at this point. Surprised there wasn’t more mention of his trial officially mind, other than dodgy photos on this thread. Shocked he’s got another championship gig mind after the way his last couple of loans have gone after he’s been shoved out the first team picture. Looked to be a league one move next if he was lucky.

Not a signing that will be remembered for the right reasons.

Good first season then went downhill very quickly. Pound for pound probably just behind Anya and Blackman as our worst signing in the past 10 years. Good player in there as shown at Huddersfield so hope he can get his career back on track for his sake and Luton's. 

He will ascend to previously unheard of levels of hatred among the Derby faithful when he scores against us home and away.

Archived