Jacob Butterfield - signed for Luton Town

Ibby

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Got one year left on his deal but surplus to requirements entirely now, so no surprise hed be let out on trial wherever there’s an offer of one- he’ll be wanting to secure a new club and we want rid of him.

Very much a surprise we'd let him go out on trial. It's the equivalent of letting someone take a Lada for a test drive. Sold as seen is the only way.

23 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Very much a surprise we'd let him go out on trial. It's the equivalent of letting someone take a Lada for a test drive. Sold as seen is the only way.

Ahahahaha fair point, don’t think anyone would have him without looking at him first... tho doubt anyone would take him having seen him either.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Ahahahaha fair point, don’t think anyone would have him without looking at him first... tho doubt anyone would take him having seen him either.

Ebay

"you bid to buy not to view."

"like Mount, McgGinn, Fforistoeri, astra, focus, insignia, corsa, mondeo golf passat"

"1 slightly used foot massage technician and midfield footballer, fully loaded with optional beard and" winning"smile, genuine sale, hardly used, needs clutch"

There's a decent player in there somewhere but he's lost his way. 

Perhaps he should do what Shackell did, and drop down the leagues and just try to enjoy playing again. 

10 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Nowhere near as bad as some people make out, try and make a square peg fit in a round hole it just doesn’t work.

Yes. People quickly forget that we were top of the league at Christmas under Clement with Butterfield (and... whisper it... Johnson) as 2 of a midfield 3.

As @RamNut correctly said he seems to have completely lost his way this last couple of years or so and needs to move on and rediscover the fun of playing.

3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

All the poo he's had from Derby, Wednesday & Bradford, fans but deployed right Butterfield's a good footballer . 

He does have some skill, I agree, but he's seriously lost his way. Hopefully he gets his mojo back somewhere, but I can't see it being with us

7 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

All the poo he's had from Derby fans but deployed right Butterfield's a good footballer . 

I'm pretty sure he said something regarding Derby when he went on loan to sheff Wednesday and that's where a lot of the abuse stems from. 

Just now, PastRAMi said:

I'm pretty sure he said something regarding Derby when he went on loan to sheff Wednesday and that's where a lot of the abuse stems from. 

He said Rowett wanted to go more direct and that wouldn't suit him.

He wasn't wrong.

8 hours ago, PastRAMi said:

It was about the playing style under Rowett and he kind of had point ! 

Topic reopened, thanks @Dimmu for sending me the link.

Please remember to post links to sources when opening new topics in this board, whilst you can argue no journalist has shown to be reputable this summer, they are more so than the bedroom dwellers starting rumours on Twitter which are rampant over the summer for attention.

We would prefer not to give them any and without links to sources topics will be closed.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Topic reopened, thanks @Dimmu for sending me the link.

Please remember to post links to sources when opening new topics in this board, whilst you can argue no journalist has shown to be reputable this summer, they are more so than the bedroom dwellers starting rumours on Twitter which are rampant over the summer for attention.

We would prefer not to give them any and without links to sources topics will be closed.

Please remember to post Dimmu’s link.

Archived