Songs for Cocu

Chester40

I really enjoyed some of the amusing tracks selected for Frank. 

Can we have a few selections for how people are feeling today??

Hopefully contrary to the 'gutted/poor little' Derby narrative in the press...what song best describes your mood now we have unveiled (the huge upgrade) successor to Frank. 

Fingers crossed, I will have a Spotify playlist I can listen to on the way to the first home game of the season.

I definitely ain't going for 'Crying' by Roy Orbison.  Maybe obvious...but I'll go...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob Marley knew the situation 40 about years ago and created Philipp "Ganja Gun" Cocu's whole Derby story with of different songs! 

Waiting In Vain

Coming In From The Cold

Greetings

Real Situation

Stir It Up

Revolution

Redemption Song

Positive Vibration

Work

Is This Love

Could You Be Loved

One Love

No More Cold

Satisfy My Soul

Sun Is Shining

Rainbow Country

Them Belly Full (For happy clappers, this is the end of the story)

Don't Rock My Boat

Running Away

Burnin' And Lootin'

Exodus

Guiltiness

So Much Things To Say

Mr. Brown (I confess, Phil is quite nasty way to end this one)

9 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Bob Marley knew the situation 40 about years ago and created Philipp "Ganja Gun" Cocu's whole Derby story with of different songs! 

Waiting In Vain

Coming In From The Cold

Greetings

Real Situation

Stir It Up

Revolution

Redemption Song

Positive Vibration

Work

Is This Love

Could You Be Loved

One Love

No More Cold

Satisfy My Soul

Sun Is Shining

Rainbow Country

Them Belly Full (For happy clappers, this is the end of the story)

Don't Rock My Boat

Running Away

Burnin' And Lootin'

Exodus

Guiltiness

So Much Things To Say

Mr. Brown (I confess, Phil is quite nasty way to end this one)

Great effort...Sun is Shining...on the playlist

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Wonder at what point in time this thread will be revived when he’s on the verge of being sacked/leaving....?

He's here to stay.

He's had his love affair with one of his old teams and doesn't need to go back. He's found a club with the same vision. He's had his rest from football and now he's raring to go. 

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

He's here to stay.

He's had his love affair with one of his old teams and doesn't need to go back. He's found a club with the same vision. He's had his rest from football and now he's raring to go. 

Let’s hope so, and let’s hope Fenerbahçe was a one off. We need a bit of continuity, but it’s only possible if someone’s doing a good enough job.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Let’s hope so, and let’s hope Fenerbahçe was a one off. We need a bit of continuity, but it’s only possible if someone’s doing a good enough job.

He comes across very well for his first interview, somebody that will command instant respect and also somebody that will care about the club from the off. 

The Fenerbache job was obviously a mistake but that will have made him into a stronger manager from the experience he had there. He will get a great reception from everybody at Derby and he will be allowed to build his own team with his own assistants in place. 

This has the potential to be very good - but only time will tell. 

47 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

He comes across very well for his first interview, somebody that will command instant respect and also somebody that will care about the club from the off. 

The Fenerbache job was obviously a mistake but that will have made him into a stronger manager from the experience he had there. He will get a great reception from everybody at Derby and he will be allowed to build his own team with his own assistants in place. 

This has the potential to be very good - but only time will tell. 

He certainly does tbf, he’s got great pedigree and seemed an almost impossible appointment. Seems like a nice bloke as well, calm and collected. Fenerbahçe was a very odd move from PSV and I’m sure he now realises his mistake. Feel bad for him if all that conspiracy stuff that happened over there is true. He’s certainly got the fans backing and he seems very much in for the long terms- just have to hope he has the managerial ability to make it last long term.

Think this’ll either be spectacular and we’ll storm to autos, or it’ll be a disaster. Don’t think there’ll be an inbetween.

8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Chim Chiminey Chim Chiminey Chim Chim Cheroo, who needs Frank Lampard when we've got Cocu 

???

? Chim Chiminey Chim Chiminey Chim Chim Cheroo, we are The Rams and we're lead by Cocu ? 

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Surely....

?

You need to listen rather than pay attention to the title ?

Thats what the machine gun was invented for.

Archived