DarkFruitsRam7

Selling a Y Not Festival Ticket

A few months ago, I bought a ticket for Y Not Festival in Pikehall, Derbyshire. I was looking forward to going but, unfortunately, Rangers away has landed on the same weekend and I’ve made the tough decision of selling my festival ticket.

It’s a great weekend for family or friends and there’s some cracking music. The artist who I’m most gutted about missing out on is Gerry Cinnamon.

Anyway, as seen below, I paid £180 for my ticket, which includes Thursday entry (Pigeon Detectives are headlining on that night). Because tickets might not sell out, I’m willing to sell my ticket for £150. The tickets will arrive at mine a couple of weeks before the festival, so I’m happy to post them or arrange a pick up.

05146D7B-30A0-4E86-87F5-5BF30361BC9B.thumb.jpeg.0b973a1d2725e4752d90f28cea389332.jpeg

How long have you being trying to sell this?

Why don’t you do a lottery like they do when they try and do a dodgy house sale?

I’d love to see Gerry Cinamon and the Pigeon Detectives But I’m washing my hair that day.

Gerry Cinnamon playing Liverpool in November, don't know if there's tickets available still?

53 minutes ago, Anna said:

Gerry Cinnamon playing Liverpool in November, don't know if there's tickets available still?

I'd be amazed if it's not sold out. 

It's Gerry, he is a belta 😉

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

I read the last 4 words in my head in his accent 🤣

Got my ticket sorted!

24 minutes ago, Anna said:

I read the last 4 words in my head in his accent 🤣

Got my ticket sorted!

Enjoy it Anna, I've got a couple of mates who went to see him live and said it's one of the best live gigs they've ever been to, and they're real serious festival goers.

I've not been able to join them yet but it;s entered the charts very highlty indeed on my bucket list for later this year/early next.

The bloke is a genius. 

3 hours ago, Anna said:

2 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

Unfortunately, he sells out within seconds. I’ll see him one day though and I can’t ducking wait.

I’ll open the bidding at £5, and l might take it off your hands for up to £15 if that means you don’t have to deal with too many timewasters. 

Went to Y Not a few years ago. Really good laugh, didn't see many bands as I was mostly drinking from dawn til dusk. Heard the last couple of years its been crap although I think they've realised now they don't want to expand more than a medium sized festival.

Forgot the pillows so we rested our heads on loo roll, was actually not that bad. Best part of the festival was on the Saturday, threw it down with rain and we sort shelter in the beer area. A mate decided to buy the cheapest tent possible, it didn't fair well after an hour of wet weather. So his tent was a mess, his clothes and bedding were soaked. Thankfully we had a back-up tent....... a Barbie one. His drinking vastly increased afterwards. 

I've been twice. Was brilliant both times. Not buying your ticket though.

Definitely wouldn't be choosing a pre-season friendly over a weekend festival but each to their own!