Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
David

Mel Morris on Cocu Appointment

Recommended Posts

Another great interview with Mel. Like how he stopped short of calling out @Alpha by name over the first 2 days of training.

 

 

 

😜😘 Luv ya really Alpha 😂

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, rynny said:

Another great interview with Mel. Like how he stopped short of calling out @Alpha by name over the first 2 days of training.

 

 

 

😜😘 Luv ya really Alpha 😂

I can only apologise and wish Frank good luck. 👶

Share this post


Link to post

He speaks very well.

I don't know exactly why I ever didn't really like him, it wasn't his fault. Sometimes my "love" of NC gets in the way.

He clearly knows his stuff and it sounds like he works hard to keep his knowledge up to date and relevant.

I'll be around a lot less next season on here but I'll make it clear now, for Mel alone, I hope Cocu turns out to be as good as his potential suggests.

For the second season running, in terms of the profile of the manager he's hired , it's got to be an exciting time to be a Derby fan.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

He speaks very well.

I don't know exactly why I ever didn't really like him, it wasn't his fault. Sometimes my "love" of NC gets in the way.

He clearly knows his stuff and it sounds like he works hard to keep his knowledge up to date and relevant.

I'll be around a lot less next season on here but I'll make it clear now, for Mel alone, I hope Cocu turns out to be as good as his potential suggests.

For the second season running, in terms of the profile of the manager he's hired , it's got to be an exciting time to be a Derby fan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27607568

Derby County: Mel Morris appointed as a director

28 May 2014

 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, rynny said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27607568

Derby County: Mel Morris appointed as a director

28 May 2014

 

I know when he officially joined pal.

I'm still 99/9% sure he was involved before then and until I see either him (or David with his connections tell me I was wrong), I'll always blame him just a tiny little bit 😉

Still, let it go Ronnie :-) it's gone

I'm like Vic and Bob

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.