Director of Football

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

It was a shame, but l will greatly miss Lampard unlike the Rattlesnakes who preceded him. Did anyone else notice Frank had almost perfect skin.

Well my Brand New Friend Jennifer She Said he has Perfect Blue eyes. 

Rosenior would be a great shout as I mentioned before. Some people have mentioned coaching but I don’t think this is what’s required. He wants knowledge of style of play etc. 

Plus he’s not busy for next 4 weeks until until season starts so would be ideal

I don't get this is necessary, Cocu has said he's watched games (on video) in the Championship and not just of us, what difference would Rosenior make? 

What makes everyone so sure it'll be a Technical Director, can't think Cocu would allow an Assistant to be appointed for him.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't get this is necessary, Cocu has said he's watched games (on video) in the Championship and not just of us, what difference would Rosenior make? 

What makes everyone so sure it'll be a Technical Director, can't think Cocu would allow an Assistant to be appointed for him.

The games come thick and fast in the championship, there’s very limited time to research opponents when you’re playing Saturday Tuesday Saturday.  If Cocu has someone that can just say “last season, they played this style of football, were good at this, bad at that and their best players were A, B, C etc” he can target his research much better in the time he has.  Once he’s had time to build up his own bank of knowledge of the teams and players in this league, he probably won’t need it.

21 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don’t think it will, just say in! Whoever comes in, IF someone comes in it will be for a few weeks

12 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

That would be fantastic in my opinion.  Knows the league inside out. Speaks extremely well. Well respected. Would be an excellent appointment. 

We could not do better than Liam. He is streets ahead of the others he is lined up with on TV. Seems very bright and so well informed. Brilliant suggestion.

8 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

The games come thick and fast in the championship, there’s very limited time to research opponents when you’re playing Saturday Tuesday Saturday.  If Cocu has someone that can just say “last season, they played this style of football, were good at this, bad at that and their best players were A, B, C etc” he can target his research much better in the time he has.  Once he’s had time to build up his own bank of knowledge of the teams and players in this league, he probably won’t need it.

If you don't slow down, I swear that I'll come round. 

We have all this analysis at the club already from last season and the season before etc. 

Doesn't that make you smile? 

22 hours ago, Rambalin said:

If you listen too the interview Mel did with Owen Bradley on dcfctv he said it would probably not be for long so rules out a Dof or coaching role.

Well then, it 'as to be 'arry, dunnit? (God help us)

On 6 July 2019 at 00:17, rynny said:

Would it not be better to see who it is and their position/role before judging?

Thats no fun. 

Boo.............Whoever you are.

Archived