Director of Football

Sith Happens
47 minutes ago, Mr. Mick L White said:

Ashley Cole fits the profile Mel talked about and I seem to remember something cryptic about one of his tweets about are you again or something to that effect. Shaun Barker would be an inspirational addition - guy is a hero coming back after his injury.   I can’t see it being Mac after the Newcastle rubbish. 

You know Steve came back after the so called 'newcastle' rubbish? 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, RamNut said:

Waste of money Mel. You're over thinking it.

we've already got shay given, michael johnson and roy mac who watch every game. Let the new bloke settle in before and decide what he needs - if anything.

Agree entirely. Surely there's already a ton of people already at the club who could fulfil the role of telling Philip about the Championship. Any of us could do it so I'd be alarmed if no one on the existing staff could. 

27 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Agree entirely. Surely there's already a ton of people already at the club who could fulfil the role of telling Philip about the Championship. Any of us could do it so I'd be alarmed if no one on the existing staff could. 

Would it not be better to see who it is and their position/role before judging?

24 minutes ago, rynny said:

Would it not be better to see who it is and their position/role before judging?

Stop being so fair minded. Perhaps you're right. Just seems odd we need to bring someone in to explain championship football to the new boss. 

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Stop being so fair minded. Perhaps you're right. Just seems odd we need to bring someone in to explain championship football to the new boss. 

Sometimes a fresh set of eyes (ideas and thoughts) is beneficial and can be that little extra that we need to go from play offs to automatic promotion. 

12 hours ago, sage said:

I just worry we had a Lost Weekend waiting for Lampard to go.

It was a shame, but l will greatly miss Lampard unlike the Rattlesnakes who preceded him. Did anyone else notice Frank had almost perfect skin.

9 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Rosenior is an excellent pundit and clearly studies the league, would be a great addition imo! 

Have to agree.  Saw a lot of him last season (covering games and on The Debate) and not once did I sit there and wonder what on earth was he going on about.  Knows the FL inside out and seems, from what I've seen of him, to really understand what's needed to succeed in the Championship. 

Archived