Wimbledon 2019

David

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree , but what else drives me up the wall - what on earth is this wiping their faces on a towel after every point , you have towelling wrist bands for that ffs , and this ridiculous affectation for getting three or four balls from the ballboys/ girls , then throwing one or two straight back , aargghh drives me nuts . 

On 06/07/2019 at 19:21, Pastinaak said:

Mixed doubles does my head in with all the light heartedness and laughter and fist bumping each other after every frigging point.

Just bring on the Russian women already!

Agree totally with the ‘fist bumping’ nonsense, as much when they lose the damned point as winning it. Crazy, we never did it after losing a point, we didn't do much fist bumping ?

13 hours ago, SKRam said:

Agree totally with the ‘fist bumping’ nonsense, as much when they lose the damned point as winning it. Crazy, we never did it after losing a point, we didn't do much fist bumping ?

And what about the talking tactics behind a tennis ball?  Can Brits lip read Croatians and the like?

Just now, Phoenix said:

And what about the talking tactics behind a tennis ball?  Can Brits lip read Croatians and the like?

Every sports person is at it now.

All talking behind their hands. Does my head in.  

On 11/07/2019 at 22:38, Phoenix said:

I see Serina increased her winnings by a modest £294,000 for less than an hours work. £5,000 per minute, Gender equality my arse.

Djokovic wins Men’s Single final.

Earnings = £34,000 per game played,

Halep wins Ladies Single final.

Earnings = £146,000 per game played.

Archived