David

Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC

Manu and Liverpool is a tough start. A draw against Leicester isn't the end of the world either. Chelsea have Norwich and Sheff Utd next to steady the ship with 6 straight forward points. Then Wolves and Liverpool will properly show where they are.

I personally hope Frank does well.

Edited by Pastinaak

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

I don't know how I feel about him going, but it would be funny if he's not able to win a game and gets sacked come October.

I'd like to get into football management. It must be one of the most exciting vocations in the world, if you're a football person.

If Rotherham offered me a job now I would take it. I'd do everything I could to make it a success, I'd immerse myself in the club and the town and I'd enjoy every high and low. 

But If Derby came calling, no matter how much fun I was having at Rotherham, I'd go to Derby. I wouldn't be able to say no. Even if I didn't feel ready.

Rotherham's probably a bad example because it's an armpit but your get what I'm saying. Frank's only got one life like we have, he has to follow his little old heart.

Make your peace Spaceboy x

#teamfrank