Sign in to follow this  
MackworthRamIsGod

No Sibley

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ScamRam said:

So who is in Picture 10 of 'Day 3 on the books in Florida' on the official website? Sibley?

Callum MacDonald, I believe. Definitely not Sibley though. 

Edited by rynny

6 hours ago, archram said:

Maybe he was a naughty boy when younger and has a caution against him?

The UK & US don't share information, so the only way they would be able to stop him is if he willing offered the information. I know a lot of people in similar positions that don't/haven't and been fine. 

I hate the ‘visa waiver programme’.

’we have a special relationship Britain, so you don’t need a visa to come see us... you just need to fill in a form, pay a fee, and a wait for a few days for it to come back, to say that you don’t need a visa.’

hmm, that sounds an awful lot like, I don’t know... applying for a visa. 

In fact, in most countries that need a visa, it’s just a stamp in your passport at the airport, you don’t need to apply in advance at all. When I went to America for the first time 20 years ago you had to fill in a form on the plane.

So, cheers for doing us that ‘favour (with a ‘u’)’ America, saving us all that bother of trying to find a pen on the plane. That’s a really progressive step forwards. 

If we don’t smash the league this season, with Sibley as top scorer, it’s all America’s fault. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

’we have a special relationship Britain, so you don’t need a visa to come see us... you just need to fill in a form, pay a fee, and a wait for a few days for it to come back, to say that you don’t need a visa.’

In fact, in most countries that need a visa, it’s just a stamp in your passport at the airport, you don’t need to apply in advance at all. When I went to America for the first time 20 years ago you had to fill in a form on the plane.

So, cheers for doing us that ‘favour (with a ‘u’)’ America, saving us all that bother of trying to find a pen on the plane. That’s a really progressive step forwards. 

If we don’t smash the league this season, with Sibley as top scorer, it’s all America’s fault. 

First time I went to the USA in the early eighties, I had to send an application for a multi-entry visa along with my passport to their embassy in London. Which was then returned with a visa stuck inside my nice blue British passport. 

Edited by 1of4

5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

First time I went to the USA in the early eighties, I had to send an application for a multi-entry visa along with my passport to their embassy in London. Which was then returned with a visa stuck inside my nice blue British passport. 

When I had to go travelling about 10 years ago I had to do the same for Uganda and Kenya. Got some really pretty little certificates in my old passport. 

But every time I go to Peru I get a 90 day visa, which is literally just a stamp at the airport. 

9 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I have a US visa and it's a right paint to obtain. I had to go to the US embassy for a meeting and the place was like a sauna and running late. The ESTA is a walk in the park in comparison.

21 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I have a US visa and it's a right paint to obtain. I had to go to the US embassy for a meeting and the place was like a sauna and running late. The ESTA is a walk in the park in comparison.

Has anyone confirmed that they are all travelling on ESTAs? I'm pretty sure that a special visa is required for athletes taking part in sporting events.

It makes you wonder how far in advance the Cocu+Asssitants deal was agreed before it was formally announced, given that they were already flying to the US when it became official

Get yourselves an American passport. I travel to the US on my US passport and back to the UK with my UK passport. Simples. ✈️

2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Has anyone confirmed that they are all travelling on ESTAs? I'm pretty sure that a special visa is required for athletes taking part in sporting events.

It makes you wonder how far in advance the Cocu+Asssitants deal was agreed before it was formally announced, given that they were already flying to the US when it became official

ESTA Fine for work under 90 days

https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/

Your travel is for 90 days or less.

You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.

You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.

On 08/07/2019 at 23:16, TigerTedd said:

I love a good moan. Bravo Sir Tedd! 

On 08/07/2019 at 23:06, Ambitious said:

The UK & US don't share information, so the only way they would be able to stop him is if he willing offered the information. I know a lot of people in similar positions that don't/haven't and been fine. 

I blame the UK Ambassador to the US, lol

1 hour ago, SEAO said:

Photo  of the Academy lads including Sibley training at Allestree Park posted on Twitter yesterday.#Derby County Academy