Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MackworthRamIsGod

No Sibley

Recommended Posts

I see his name is missing from the list of players going to America.

Given we have a threadbare squad you would think he must be injured as he would probably be the 1st youngsters name on the list to go.

Hopefully the rumours of Wolves being interested aren't true.

Share this post


Link to post

I mean he’s still technically very young despite being on the edge of the first team... you’d expect him to be going with the other youngsters going, but them going is more of a bonus to them. Don’t think it means he’s injured or off to wolves nessercerily.  

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I mean he’s still technically very young despite being on the edge of the first team... you’d expect him to be going with the other youngsters going, but them going is more of a bonus to them. Don’t think it means he’s injured or off to wolves nessercerily.  

Are you just inventing your own language now matey? 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Are you just inventing your own language now matey? 🤣

Swear down that word is the Bane of my existence, as a kid I was a pretty decent speller but could never spell that ducker. Autocorrect is no pissing help either because it’s seen it typed wrong so many times it’s learnt it as a word so I can’t even tell what’s wrong nowadays!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Swear down that word is the Bane of my existence, as a kid I was a pretty decent speller but could never spell that ducker. Autocorrect is no pissing help either because it’s seen it typed wrong so many times it’s learnt it as a word so I can’t even tell what’s wrong nowadays!

One coffee, two sugars.

Necessarily.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm going to be campaigning for Sibley this season. I've seen him a few times and just love the way he plays the game - he's an absolute psychopath that can play ball! I think him breezing through the Arsenal midfield and defence from deep in his own half to set up the last goal in a huge win in the final only for him to give the goalkeeper a bit of stick is exactly the sort of player I want to watch on Saturday afternoons. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

I'm going to be campaigning for Sibley this season. I've seen him a few times and just love the way he plays the game - he's an absolute psychopath that can play ball! I think him breezing through the Arsenal midfield and defence from deep in his own half to set up the last goal in a huge win in the final only for him to give the goalkeeper a bit of stick is exactly the sort of player I want to watch on Saturday afternoons. 

Agree, I was also at the final for under 18’s got some future he has, dribbles with the ball so well. Looking forward to seeing him make a breakthrough hopefully

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.