No Sibley

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean he’s still technically very young despite being on the edge of the first team... you’d expect him to be going with the other youngsters going, but them going is more of a bonus to them. Don’t think it means he’s injured or off to wolves nessercerily.  

21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I mean he’s still technically very young despite being on the edge of the first team... you’d expect him to be going with the other youngsters going, but them going is more of a bonus to them. Don’t think it means he’s injured or off to wolves nessercerily.  

Are you just inventing your own language now matey? ?

13 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Are you just inventing your own language now matey? ?

Swear down that word is the Bane of my existence, as a kid I was a pretty decent speller but could never spell that ducker. Autocorrect is no pissing help either because it’s seen it typed wrong so many times it’s learnt it as a word so I can’t even tell what’s wrong nowadays!

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Swear down that word is the Bane of my existence, as a kid I was a pretty decent speller but could never spell that ducker. Autocorrect is no pissing help either because it’s seen it typed wrong so many times it’s learnt it as a word so I can’t even tell what’s wrong nowadays!

One coffee, two sugars.

Necessarily.

I'm going to be campaigning for Sibley this season. I've seen him a few times and just love the way he plays the game - he's an absolute psychopath that can play ball! I think him breezing through the Arsenal midfield and defence from deep in his own half to set up the last goal in a huge win in the final only for him to give the goalkeeper a bit of stick is exactly the sort of player I want to watch on Saturday afternoons. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

I'm going to be campaigning for Sibley this season. I've seen him a few times and just love the way he plays the game - he's an absolute psychopath that can play ball! I think him breezing through the Arsenal midfield and defence from deep in his own half to set up the last goal in a huge win in the final only for him to give the goalkeeper a bit of stick is exactly the sort of player I want to watch on Saturday afternoons. 

Agree, I was also at the final for under 18’s got some future he has, dribbles with the ball so well. Looking forward to seeing him make a breakthrough hopefully

Archived