Advice for Phillip Cocu

David

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

not really. Even though the rest may or may not have been good advice, it was said from a positive point of view, not negatively vindictive against two good honest professionals who've put their body on the line and performed for this club.

The comment was quite clearly a tongue in cheek barb aimed at fickle fan opinion. Each sentence is contradictory.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

not really. Even though the rest may or may not have been good advice, it was said from a positive point of view, not negatively vindictive against two good honest professionals who've put their body on the line and performed for this club.

I don't think it was negative mate - It was a summary of the forum pretty much, that if you tried to take everyone's thoughts on board you'd end up trying to do completely contradictory things ? 

19 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I don't think it was negative mate - It was a summary of the forum pretty much, that if you tried to take everyone's thoughts on board you'd end up trying to do completely contradictory things ? 

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was going for.  And there's literally a thread on the front page with people arguing those positions on Thorne and Martin (obviously in a less exaggerated-for-comic-effect way).

2 hours ago, maxjam said:

Never have a staring contest with Richard Keogh. Ever.

Untitled-1.png

If they were to do that, I fear that it could cause a cataclysmic rip in the space time continuum, that would open an alternative reality where the Gumps are actually good!!!

Archived