David

Pre Season Friendly v Sarasota Metropolis

7 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Did the same. Derby one up. I missed it because I was reading your post. No replays.

I know my posts are often works of genius, but sorry to hear one distracted you at the vital moment. I've got two streams going, one three mins behind the other, so it's a good way to re-watch anything you miss. 

Plus I now discover I can rewind the stream. 

Tell me you didn't miss the second while reading this? Though at least you can now go back! 

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Martin heads over after a lovely cross from George Thorne...

...not sure I ever thought I'd type that, again!

Beat me to it, was just about to say the same thing 😂 Like the sound of it though.......here's to hoping. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Wasn’t that Bateman? Can hardly tell in all honesty

It was Derby’s 34 😍

Edited by TZM
I can’t type

Not sure Whittaker is ready for first team football just yet, but Bateman has stepped in and looked solid in a position that isn’t his natural one.

Best thing for me was the manager looking at different formations and different players and yes the most basic thing is to have Martin playing with Marriott - a good starting option or from the bench 

11 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I know my posts are often works of genius, but sorry to hear one distracted you at the vital moment. I've got two streams going, one three mins behind the other, so it's a good way to re-watch anything you miss. 

Plus I now discover I can rewind the stream. 

Tell me you didn't miss the second while reading this? Though at least you can now go back! 

Tried to go back and it switched to last night's game. Enough is enough.

Sorry very late to the party watching the last 15 minutes. Who was 44? Was playing behind the front 2 in an attacking midfield role. Was a tall stocky guy. 

1 minute ago, Dcfc_ram said:

Sorry very late to the party watching the last 15 minutes. Who was 44? Was playing behind the front 2 in an attacking midfield role. Was a tall stocky guy. 

Huddlestone I believe.