Bounce no more...

Mucker1884

The Bounce  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Nick_Ram said:

Cocu, start the sheep!

Cocu Cocu start the sheep!

*Followed by 30,000 rams fans making sheep sounds for 2 miinutes.

It would be loud and bloody annoying for anyone not involved, which is why I would love it so much. 

And if any of us have still got those "wonderful" rams masks we were all given (I imagine the person who came up with idea is now working in a drive through fast food restaurant - no offence) they'd go perfectly. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PrivateDerby said:

Go back to this - 

Love that one. Words are overrated. Just make some noise and make it easy to join in.

long witty songs are always going to be really difficult to get going in a stadium full of people who haven’t read the words beforehand on a Internet forum. 

Ive always been an advocate of keeping chants simple. Loud & proud is all that really matters.

6 minutes ago, Dappled Ram said:

That's me told. I never said it was any good. I was just trying to drum up some enthusiasm!!

I was trying to use adult humour, with an unhealthy smattering of innuendo/double entendre/self ridicule... Looks like I failed!

Everyone is soo uptight this week, dontcha think!  :-)

6 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Yep totally agree, so cringeworthy and embarrassing!

Belongs in a Victorian lunatic asylum performed by people who have had full frontal lobotomy’s carried out on them against their will.

2072D720-6105-4ADB-9A9A-68BB105A3ADD.jpeg

No one told me I’d had a lobotonny!

I’ve been watching Derby for about 15years and it’s always been around since I’ve been watching, I don’t know how original it is but I don’t really care it’s gives everyone a feel good factor and it’s a great laugh. It probably became more popular because of how in touch lampard was with the fans last year but I personally think it’s great. 

So what the lyrics are about forest, if we’re giving them some stick at the same time that’s even better. It’s banter at the end of the day and I think people are just over thinking it. 

Imagine having a forum thread about not bouncing at a football match... talk about overkill 

2 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Thing is people do bounce when they're excited. Every cup ceremony sees the whole team, managers ,coaches bouncing in/on ecstasy. Not much room to do owt else in the stands

Could start a whole new set of friendships with your next seat neighbours! 

9 hours ago, David said:

PSV fans love a good bounce as well, I say we make Cocu feel at home.....I also like the idea of @Mucker1884 grumbling away this season that his knees are not up to it at his age.

Maybe we could take up a few PSV songs!

Als je niet neuken stuitert;

Als je niet neuken stuitert;

.... je bent een rood.

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I agree, kill the bounce.

Its had its day.

Succinctly put. Really, we will need to put the Lampard / Chelsea saga (and everything associated) behind us and move forward with a clear direction.   

4 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

I’ve been watching Derby for about 15years and it’s always been around since I’ve been watching, I don’t know how original it is but I don’t really care it’s gives everyone a feel good factor and it’s a great laugh. It probably became more popular because of how in touch lampard was with the fans last year but I personally think it’s great. 

So what the lyrics are about forest, if we’re giving them some stick at the same time that’s even better. It’s banter at the end of the day and I think people are just over thinking it. 

Imagine having a forum thread about not bouncing at a football match... talk about overkill 

Completely agree. Why has everyone gone all serious saying it's embarrassing? Lighten up, it's just a bit of a laugh! Whether it started with us or not, everyone associates it with Derby and just seeing the bounce spread across wembly put a smile on my face.

12 hours ago, Nick_Ram said:

Cocu, start the sheep!

Cocu Cocu start the sheep!

*Followed by 30,000 rams fans making sheep sounds for 2 miinutes.

It would be loud and bloody annoying for anyone not involved, which is why I would love it so much. 

This has the potential to be as epic as You'll Never Walk Alone. 

Archived