Bounce no more...

Mucker1884

The Bounce  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Nick_Ram said:

Cocu, start the sheep!

Cocu Cocu start the sheep!

*Followed by 30,000 rams fans making sheep sounds for 2 miinutes.

It would be loud and bloody annoying for anyone not involved, which is why I would love it so much. 

Mmmmm - Cocu might think he is our star Dutch striker so might cause confusion...

BAA Von Sheep - has a nice ring to it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

It was here before Frank and will continue to be here after him, there will be some that don’t like it,  that’s going to be irrelevant though.

Yes it was, but it wasn't overly popular until Frank PR'd it to buggery!  One mass in the SS, and a couple of tiny smatterings elsewhere around the ground.

Anyway... if you continue with your pathetic attempts to make this a serious discussion, I will ask David how I can "Unfriend" someone... and you will be my first!  So there!  ;-)

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So we're getting rid of all of our chants now?

Not all, no!  Plenty to choose from...

Derby (Clap, clap, clap).

We are Derby, We are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams...

C'Mon Derby, C'Mon Derby, C'Mon Derby...

Cooooome on YOOOOOO RAMS!

D-C-DCF-DCFC, Derby!

Worst team in history...  oh wait!

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Not all, no!  Plenty to choose from...

Derby (Clap, clap, clap).

We are Derby, We are Derby, Super Derby, Super Rams...

C'Mon Derby, C'Mon Derby, C'Mon Derby...

Cooooome on YOOOOOO RAMS!

D-C-DCF-DCFC, Derby!

Worst team in history...  oh wait!

And you said the bounce was boring...

Why don't we just cut out the middle man and just ban any kind of singing, dancing, bouncing, etc. Total silence is the way forward.

Don't see why we would stop it at all - looks great and is a good way to celebrate with the team when we win.

Just now, GenBr said:

looks great and is a good way to celebrate with the team when we win.

And probably deserves some attributing to the nice atmosphere around the club at the end of the season. It's harmless and all good fun.

I enjoyed Frank doing the bounce, but in the back of my mind I always thought it was a tad cringey.  Like he was trying to cling onto a bit of his playing days, by joining in.  Unless it's a cup final, or a massively important result managers should be on the sideline celebrating with staff.  Besides, as other folk have said, it's more anti Gumps than pro Derby.  I'd rather we stop it, along with Are you Watching Nottingham to show our 6 fingered cousins up the road that they're a massive insignificance to us these days...

27 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Yep totally agree, so cringeworthy and embarrassing!

Belongs in a Victorian lunatic asylum performed by people who have had full frontal lobotomy’s carried out on them against their will.

2072D720-6105-4ADB-9A9A-68BB105A3ADD.jpeg

What's Wayne Rooney got to do with it?

15 minutes ago, David said:

PSV fans love a good bounce as well, I say we make Cocu feel at home.....I also like the idea of @Mucker1884 grumbling away this season that his knees are not up to it at his age.

So good. European bounces are so good. The clapping section of that song really adds to the whole effect, too.

If we're going to become a club known for a bounce we need a better song to go along with it imo. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

PSV fans love a good bounce as well, I say we make Cocu feel at home.....I also like the idea of @Mucker1884 grumbling away this season that his knees are not up to it at his age.

They're worse when I'm sat down!  LOL

I can still manage the odd bounce, and am always grateful for the opportunity to stand for a minute or so, to stretch my legs... I consciously chose an aisle seat so I can stretch out when I need to!  

Wouldn't fancy standing on a terrace for the full 90 though! (or away game with nob-eads in front of me!)  My safe standing votes have always been with others in mind!   ;-)

33 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Yep totally agree, so cringeworthy and embarrassing!

Belongs in a Victorian lunatic asylum performed by people who have had full frontal lobotomy’s carried out on them against their will.

2072D720-6105-4ADB-9A9A-68BB105A3ADD.jpeg

She's not right either!

Archived