Moore or wassell

Archied

Moore or wassell  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come on people it is a serious question and meant to be treated with respect to Moore and wassell , I really don’t understand what makes Moore a seriously talked about candidate and wassel not , you may not want either and that’s ok but it’s a genuine comparison/ choice with value

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

So thats all it is then pure speculation, one pundit suggests it then the rest get on the bandwagon. According to speculating journalists Frank was would have been signed up at Chelsea days ago.

I speculate Wassell will remain at Derby in his present position for the time being but will step up to manager with another Championship/League 1 club in the future  within the next*  48 hours

*any future 

Out of the two, it would be Wassall all day for me. There's an illusion that he did poorly based on the Rotherham and Hull (first leg) games.

I myself wrongly remembered him being useless until someone (can't remember who) posted his record on one of the threads on here. Also, can't argue against the success of our young teams whilst he's overseen that.

12 minutes ago, Archied said:

Come on people it is a serious question and meant to be treated with respect to Moore and wassell , I really don’t understand what makes Moore a seriously talked about candidate and wassel not , you may not want either and that’s ok but it’s a genuine comparison/ choice with value

If we are talking respect, you could start by spelling his name right.

19 minutes ago, Archied said:

I would sooner try the manager of Tesco's in spondon than either of these two.

8 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

If we are talking respect, you could start by spelling his name right.

Would I rather people treated me with respect or were good at spelling ? I know which is more important to me ,strangely you have just put me in mind of a word I do know how to spell but respectfully won’t use it in this instance?

6 minutes ago, Archied said:

Would I rather people treated me with respect or were good at spelling ? I know which is more important to me ,strangely you have just put me in mind of a word I do know how to spell but respectfully won’t use it in this instance?

Very respectful

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I really wouldn't mind Wassall getting the job.

Same. Weren't most of us saying that Frank's mistakes in his first season we're forgivable given his inexperience, and that he'd be able to learn from them going into this season?

Wassall had what, 16 games? I'm usually the first to bring up his error in going 4-2-4 at 2-0 down in the first play off leg, leading to Hull's 3rd goal. BUT, will he have learnt from that? Almost certainly.

Archived