Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Phillip Cocu  

619 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Didn't Cocu play at Pride Park for Barcelona?

Yeah, although he admitted not remembering it. Which is fair enough. A lot of games to remember, I imagine most pre-season games fall to the bottom of the pecking order while vying for brain space 😄 

Definitely Twan and Chris' first visit. Twan got to see the training ground when PSV played our U23s recently though. 

I thought Phil came across fine in his interview.  He seems like a football man through and through.  He admitted he didn’t really remember playing at PP which is fine with me.  I’d rather that than say he’d grown up watching box sets of Derby in the old 3rd division and used to have a Rams pencil case and stationery set.  And he’s got a touch of the Keogh eyes about him.

On 18/07/2019 at 13:52, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I shiver to think about what @David and @Boycie have got up to in their spare time. Probably together.

I knew it! @Boycie bending over for pictures at @David‘s house for their mutual satisfaction. Makes me sick just thinking about them going at it.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

6 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I knew it! @Boycie bending over for pictures at @David‘s house for their mutual satisfaction.

All those toolboxes just to change a cupboard door...

must be billing by the hour - take a few hours to search for the right screwdriver 😀

Edited by Don't Panic
To keep on topic he is next to the Cocu top

7 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I knew it! @Boycie bending over for pictures at @David‘s house for their mutual satisfaction. Makes me sick just thinking about them going at it.

Can’t do enough for a good gaffer.

We spoke about you too, well, I say spoke, a comment was made when I took a little too long using @David‘s toilet.