Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Phillip Cocu  

639 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, JfR said:

Turkish football hasn't got a good rep at all. 

The atmosphere in stadiums is amazing and I think Turks seem overall lovely friendly people. 

But you read about some of the wild west situations in their football and it was probably a silly move for Cocu

Mancini and Prandelli had similar complaints about the politics. Prandelli especially was undermined right from the start

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Charlie Dram said:

Who posted the video about the inside line on Fenerbache.

Can't find it but a Red Dog friend (not friend but I know him) is asking what went wrong.

I'm extremely drunk and would appreciate your help.

🍻🍻🍻

In anticipation👍

Champion. Cheers Fellas. wasn't a video but an article. Sent it on to old Red doggy.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So then, the cockneys dead, long live the Dutch man.

As he's our first overseas manager, I think we should embrace Dutch culture and educate ourselves on the Netherlands.

Windmills, spliffs, tulips, a bridge too far, cycling, land reclaimed from the sea, houses so small they could be UK newbuilds. Have I missed anything?

The ability to schpeak Queen's Englissh

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I'm rather surprised there's no video interviews with any of the staff yet, just the one instagram post. 

Cocu's on the lash with Marriott 🍻 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DazaDunn said:

I'm rather surprised there's no video interviews with any of the staff yet, just the one instagram post. 

Colin Gibson has visa issues?

Edited by IslandExile

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Say we finish top half and miss out on play offs, how many rams fans will be calling for his head?

most of them

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Say we finish top half and miss out on play offs, how many rams fans will be calling for his head?

I won't. His first season is a free hit for me. As long as we aren't getting relegated, that is fine. We need manager continuity, it isn't our fault that we haven't had it recently, but I'll back Cocu completely, he deserves the time to build something.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Andicis said:

I won't. His first season is a free hit for me. As long as we aren't getting relegated, that is fine. We need manager continuity, it isn't our fault that we haven't had it recently, but I'll back Cocu completely, he deserves the time to build something.

I agree with you but I don’t think Cocu has come to Derby to finish top half. He wants a big job again and to do that he needs to get us into the prem.

I think he’ll have a right go at it and there may be casualties along the way.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I agree with you but I don’t think Cocu has come to Derby to finish top half. He wants a big job again and to do that he needs to get us into the prem.

I think he’ll have a right go at it and there may be casualties along the way.

Leeds United?

I'll sign up for that.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, DazaDunn said:

I'm rather surprised there's no video interviews with any of the staff yet, just the one instagram post. 

I've got a feeling we may have to throttle back a bit on the PR expectations of our new manager, tbh. 

I think he's going to do his talking on the pitch. No bad thing in my opinion. 

I hope he doesn't get too pally with the players either. I like a bit of gravitas. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.