Jump to content
Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Phillip Cocu  

639 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Bob Gnarly said:

We've got Cocu

Super Phil Cocu

I just don't think you understand

Melvin's Man

Better than Ol' Frank

We've got, we've got Phil Cocuuuuu

 

 

At least I tried.

Other day, my attempt was:

We've got Cocu, Phillip Cocu

I just don't think you understand

See you later Frank, we've got the man

Who's gonna take us to the premier league

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, David said:

I do like how some of you tick off the players as they leave the bus like a teacher with their register. I didn't even think to look into if anyone wasn't accounted for. Just a lazy watcher, thats my Cocu I'm done here.....oh look at Keogh stumble 😂

Stumble?????????????????

Typical Keogh lover..........He switched off let his man ahead of him go, dived in like an idiot and put it in his own net (off camera)!!!!!!!!!!!

You’ll never get anywhere with Keogh in your team!

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Last season the big name was Bielsa, but I thinking winning 3 eredivisies eclipses his achievements. There can’t be a more highly decorated manager outside the premiership, and he won’t want to be outside the prem for long. 

(Hmm, just worried myself a bit there that we might be here again next year, if we do a Leeds - but Bielsa stayed with Leeds, which I really didn’t expect, so hopefully Cocu is in this for at least a couple of years if necessary). 

To me getting promotion is a bonus, not a necessity.

As long as visiting Pride Park is an enjoyable experience then all is good. I feel like we have some identity again and if anything Frank Lampard did more for Derby off the pitch than on, and I think the fans recognise now that backing the coach and creating a bond is far better than heaping pressure onto the team. Cocu will be different, but that doesn't mean we can't have the same relationship with him.

If he does well, someone will take him - but I don't mind us being a stepping stone when we've got Mel putting the fans first. We're now on the map again and will be noticed by any current player looking to move into management/coaching in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Other day, my attempt was:

We've got Cocu, Phillip Cocu

I just don't think you understand

See you later Frank, we've got the man

Who's gonna take us to the premier league

worse life GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Might be a good idea to have a dedicated pre-season thread

So no Jack Marriott in any of the videos so far? That seems a bit odd

So who do you think we are selling him to?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Might be a good idea to have a dedicated pre-season thread

So no Jack Marriott in any of the videos so far? That seems a bit odd

 

Just now, KCG said:

So who do you think we are selling him to?

Use the pre-season Photos and Videos thread. I put the vid in there. I'm helpful like that.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Might be a good idea to have a dedicated pre-season thread

So no Jack Marriott in any of the videos so far? That seems a bit odd

It's odd we're trying to work out who wasn't in the videos based on the camera man having swung away from filming after Keogh - Logic suggests to me that Keogh wasn't the last one off that bus...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SaintRam said:

 

Use the pre-season Photos and Videos thread. I put the vid in there. I'm helpful like that.

I'll ask him in that one as well then 😉

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Other day, my attempt was:

We've got Cocu, Phillip Cocu

I just don't think you understand

See you later Frank, we've got the man

Who's gonna take us to the premier league

Or..

We've got Cocu, Phillip Cocu

I just don't think you understand

See you later Frank, our super Dutch man

Is gonna take us to the premier league

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, cheron85 said:

It's odd we're trying to work out who wasn't in the videos based on the camera man having swung away from filming after Keogh - Logic suggests to me that Keogh wasn't the last one off that bus...

This is what the summer is about!

Poking the people panicking at folk missing from the photos videos is the best part of pre-season. I don't think anyone's ever actually left the club after being noted to be missing. Usually they've just got slight muscle strains, or as you say, are just out of shot.

Share this post


Link to post

There is another thread for songs... but here goes...

we've got Cocu, Philip Cocu

i just don’t think you understand

He’s better than Lampard

and he hates Forest

we've got Philip Cocu!

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

This is what the summer is about!

Poking the people panicking at folk missing from the photos videos is the best part of pre-season. I don't think anyone's ever actually left the club after being noted to be missing. Usually they've just got slight muscle strains, or as you say, are just out of shot.

Used to also be who's that wearing the number 48 shorts, but now with RamsTV showing academy games the youngsters are no longer unknowns. 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Might be a good idea to have a dedicated pre-season thread

So no Jack Marriott in any of the videos so far? That seems a bit odd

image.thumb.png.370d688a2836b64cb0f37213915e561c.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.