Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

You missed the point. I'm not comparing it to the SPL. I'm saying it's as competitive as the SPL within the confines of its competition. 

As I said, I'm happy with the appointment. But looking at some on here you'd think we'd appointed Guardiola. 

57793039-56A4-4D20-80BB-9950FBB36CEA.png

22 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm in too good a mood to really go in on this comment, but when was the last time Celtic got to the Champions League final?

The Dutch league is head and scchhhoulders above the SPL. 

What you mean Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord aren't Hearts, Hibs and Kilmarnock level of quality?

Winning the league with PSV is like winning the league with Liverpool in a world where Man City currently exists - And no-one would have devalued Klopp if he'd won the PL this season

12 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

You missed the point. I'm not comparing it to the SPL. I'm saying it's as competitive as the SPL within the confines of its competition. 

As I said, I'm happy with the appointment. But looking at some on here you'd think we'd appointed Guardiola. 

Not Guardiola but the nearest thing a club like ours could have possibly hoped for!

19 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Can't see Sky et al, flying out for Florida for a 30 min presser tbh

Yeah agree, I initially read it as the first time we'll get to see him talking, but of course there's bound to be an interview by DCFC before then. Isn't there?

Really happy with this , like any other managerial appointment it may not work, but we have gone from attracting billy davies, nigel clough, gary rowett ex to a champions league manager from Europe. 

What an absolute legend Mel Morris is.

Welcome cocu

53 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Scotland have had 2 champions in the past 34 years

Holland (sorry the Netherlands) have had 3 in the past 3 years

Archived