Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn’t want to go overboard until it was actually made 100% official....but I’m effing excited by this appointment.

You can never be sure a manager will succeed, and Cocu may need time, but he should be given it and I really think he is the man who can really build something here.

but also, this club just having the pull to be able to attain a manager like Cocu is a big statement.

i can’t wait for the season to start now. I’m not really able to commit to a season ticket at the moment, as much as I’d love one, but I’m going to make sure I’m at the Swansea game and then as many as I can possibly be at there after.

#buzzing ?????

Loving the orange, loving the new manager , top 6 target for me . 

I’m very interested to see how the transfer window develops, I think we have more money to spend that people realise, just a thought and of course let’s see what loans we can get from Frank 

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So then, the cockneys dead, long live the Dutch man.

As he's our first overseas manager, I think we should embrace Dutch culture and educate ourselves on the Netherlands.

Windmills, spliffs, tulips, a bridge too far, cycling, land reclaimed from the sea, houses so small they could be UK newbuilds. Have I missed anything?

Music and epic festivals.

19 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So then, the cockneys dead, long live the Dutch man.

As he's our first overseas manager, I think we should embrace Dutch culture and educate ourselves on the Netherlands.

Windmills, spliffs, tulips, a bridge too far, cycling, land reclaimed from the sea, houses so small they could be UK newbuilds. Have I missed anything?

Space cakes ?

Archived