Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Time zone difference between here and Florida is five hours so don't be surprised if it's not until much later today.

About 15.00 I reckon.

So 9.00AM announcement with 4AM Cocu, Gibson and Players

"he's baldie, he's baldie he's baldie, he interviews rams TV tv TV" in the background as he starts

"welcome to Derby Derby Derby Derby well... Florida ducking hell it's 4am and its hot, anyway cockhu you're ducking well good ain't you"

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Ian Holloway was on talksport a few months ago and was pretty much saying the same about Mac. Saying how he was in the owners eat saying how he could do it better and what needs to change. They got rid of Holloway, put mac in charge and then sacked him half way through the season.

15 minutes ago, baiano27 said:

what Holloway mentioned

I would take everything with a pinch of salt.

hocus pocus salt GIF

I mean it's not like he isn't going to be a bit bitter is it or the first time he has been salty about losing/not getting a job. 

The announcement doesn't need Philip present.

Think back 24 hours.... Frank Lampard was announced by press release and social media and all that having finally signed in the early hours. The Press Conference was then at 2pm.

I'm going to guess that it's announced in the next hour, interview later in the day once he's up and about.

Just now, Sweetness34 said:

The announcement doesn't need Philip present.

Think back 24 hours.... Frank Lampard was announced by press release and social media and all that having finally signed in the early hours. The Press Conference was then at 2pm.

I'm going to guess that it's announced in the next hour, interview later in the day once he's up and about.

Derby love a pre-scheduled 9am announcement tweet. Although, Frank's was 9:02am yesterday, for shame.

So I give it less than half an hour.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

I don't really get it. Did we keep the analyst? If so we've got all last years research and data. 

No the analyst team was got rid of I remember reading it somewhere 

Archived