Sign in to follow this  
Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Phillip Cocu  

639 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder about the exciting signing that Mel is adding to the backroom staff - the English coach with Championship knowledge. Expect is it is a name hence exciting, some kind of Derby connection and some knowledge of Championship.  Can't see it being Mac. 

Ashley Cole

Michael Johnson 

Chris Powell

Shaun Barker

Pesch

Hallselbaink has experience working in England and the Dutch connection

Simmo - unlikely to leave England

It couldn't possibly be Big Dave could it? I think it would make sense. I'd be over the moon if it was McClaren, but he's always been a sly ducker and I don't think I would trust him not to upset the applecart.

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It couldn't possibly be Big Dave could it? I think it would make sense. I'd be over the moon if it was McClaren, but he's always been a sly ducker and I don't think I would trust him not to upset the applecart.

Aye, I've suggested Big Dave also... On the phone in thread. As a way back in, like McClaren did at QPR.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Lampard hadn't managed a team before and performed better than Rowett and Pearaon who had Championship knowledge so that's totally irrelevant.

It doesn't even need to be a coach in fairness, but someone in the background that knows that Bradley Dack can pick the top corner out from 20 yards and isn't going to be in his own half too often. It's just little things like that. We need Bielsa's spy! 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It doesn't even need to be a coach in fairness, but someone in the background that knows that Bradley Dack can pick the top corner out from 20 yards and isn't going to be in his own half too often. It's just little things like that. We need Bielsa's spy

Or a half decent analytics team, which I'm sure we already have.

2 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Has he signed yet? I'm unaccountably worried. I know it's nailed on and in the bag and all that, but I keep thinking about Ian Storey Moore.

Go to bed and think of orange sheep jumping over a dead tree to make you sleep.

21 minutes ago, David said:

I'm photoshopping Orange sheep jumping over a dead tree at midnight on a Thursday, this is not how I expected my life to go. 

Untitled.png

We shouldn't change our badge. 

Should we?