Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, JfR said:

Can't wait for the announcement video of them all bouncing on Space Mountain at Disney World

Not much light inside Space Mountain, no one would see it. I'm thinking more "It's a small world" especially as they pass through the Dutch section. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Not much light inside Space Mountain, no one would see it. I'm thinking more "It's a small world" especially as they pass through the Dutch section. 

I can't get that bloody song out of my head now and it's all down to you, @Tamworthram!! Cheers.?

1 hour ago, RedSox said:

I can't get that bloody song out of my head now and it's all down to you, @Tamworthram!! Cheers.?

Sorry buddy.

Maybe this will replace it with another song if you know the ride.

My daughter is a Disney World fan and even went there for her honeymoon last October.

My father of the bride speech included the words from the Carousal of Progress as a bit of a joke. Much to my wife's embarrassment, whenever we've been on it my daughter and I raise our arms (as you do on roller coasters) as it goes round. 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who's gonna be first to ask Twan if Scheepers is his real name? ? 

Phillip Cocu? 

This is incredibly petty, but can people stop saying Cocu is from Holland? Holland is not a country, it is a province of the Netherlands. Cocu is from North Brabant, in the Netherlands.

3 minutes ago, Anon said:

This is incredibly petty, but can people stop saying Cocu is from Holland? Holland is not a country, it is a province of the Netherlands. Cocu is from North Brabant, in the Netherlands.

Why do we do it? Why has it been called Holland so often by so many people? 

My missus does it. I call her a racist. She says what is it then. I say Netherlands. She says what's Holland then. I say stuff that's unrelated

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, Anon said:

Thankyou, you dont know how much that's been bothering me. 

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Why do we do it? Why has it been called Holland so often by so many people? 

My missus does it. I call her a racist. She says what is it then. I say Netherlands. She says what's Holland then. I say stuff that's unrelated

I think it's just because it's the most influential province. It kind of happens with this country too, I've seen foreign bands say stuff like, "We're so happy to be here in Leeds, London, England!"

Archived