Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Topram said:

Seen Given is going to Florida with the squad 

The only staff who've left with Lampard are Morris and Jones, who both came from Chelsea in the first place. 

The 6-8 figure was hogwash.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The only staff who've left with Lampard are Morris and Jones, who both came from Chelsea in the first place. 

The 6-8 figure was hogwash.

I'm surprised Steve Rands has stayed behind and not joined him, but just like Given; he isn't Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I'm surprised Steve Rands has stayed behind and not joined him, but just like Given; he isn't Chelsea.

There's the possibility for others to move at a later date. But I imagine the folk who remained in their position at Chelsea after Sarri left are pretty good at their jobs.

1 minute ago, Big Bad Bob said:

If I'm not mistaken (and if it's not already been mentioned. I am on holiday so not spending too much time on here) this will be Derby County's first overseas manager. 

Weeeee Billy was from another universe but discounting that then yes

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

If I'm not mistaken (and if it's not already been mentioned. I am on holiday so not spending too much time on here) this will be Derby County's first overseas manager. 

Correct. 

Our list of past manager's is a british patriot's wet dream.

image.thumb.png.97a1144e8eca96ec9ef42e1a249fe0e4.png

52 minutes ago, David said:

This is not true, decisions on appointments and sackings were not solely Mel 

Now I’m not saying Mel was or wasn’t in favour of giving him the boot which you can argue was the right or wrong decision, just it wasn’t all him.

Not sure Mel will ever shift this persona that’s been built up, but with his recent appearances on TalkSport and the kind words from both Lampard and Jody Morris, I’d like to think we might start giving the man a bit of a break.

Time for a Mel update.. ?

AdmirableOffensiveFieldmouse-small.gif

53 minutes ago, David said:

This is not true, decisions on appointments and sackings were not solely Mel.

We’ve been told this numerous times now, and whilst I get why people will always look to blame the man at the top, especially with the media portraying him as this mad dictator, I know this irritates him greatly.

Now I’m not saying Mel was or wasn’t in favour of giving him the boot which you can argue was the right or wrong decision, just it wasn’t all him.

You can say well his it’s club, doesn’t have to follow what others say, but decisions were made as a group and respected. 

Not sure Mel will ever shift this persona that’s been built up, but with his recent appearances on TalkSport and the kind words from both Lampard and Jody Morris, I’d like to think we might start giving the man a bit of a break.

IN this instance, I was referring to Clement, which was a Rush appointment, but approved by Mel, and a Mel sacking, as told by Mel's sweet bacon-free lips on Valentine's Day Breakfast club. My point however was that you cannot say Clement set us back, when it was the combined appointment and sacking that set us back. He just did what he was going to do.

3 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Weeeee Billy was from another universe but discounting that then yes

I thought he was from Greenland, and he's a "Angry Elf".

Archived