Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is insane!! Hats off to Mel. He proved himself a visionary with the Lampard appointment and he’s pulled it out the bag again potentially here. Can’t believe we’ve got someone of Cocu’s calibre! And he develops youth favours the same formation and plays a similar style. 

Now there are no guarantees and most of us could be eating our words this time next year but if this doesn’t work, I honestly don’t know what else Mel could do!

If you can’t get excited about this then you must be a miserable sod!

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Have to say, I'm not to sure I'm that excited about this .  Winning the Dutch league with Eindhoven does not have a particular wow factor as only two clubs ever win it with the occasional cameo from Rotterdam.  McClaren with FC Twente was far more impressive .  Much rather have tried and tested championship achiever . 

princess leia whatever GIF

6 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

This is insane!! Hats off to Mel. He proved himself a visionary with the Lampard appointment and he’s pulled it out the bag again potentially here. Can’t believe we’ve got someone of Cocu’s calibre! And he develops youth favours the same formation and plays a similar style. 

Now there are no guarantees and most of us could be eating our words this time next year but if this doesn’t work, I honestly don’t know what else Mel could do!

If you can’t get excited about this then you must be a miserable sod!

Cue roy Mac 5

9 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Ok, I have given you permission to shay.

You need to post vital statistics up immediately, I need to calculate your position in the queue.

Trigger-nomentary isn't a strong point mind.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

You need to post vital statistics up immediately, I need to calculate your position in the queue.

Trigger-nomentary isn't a strong point mind.

He’ll be safe behind me and Alpha, not much penetrates our thick heads ?

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

He’ll be safe behind me and Alpha, not much penetrates our thick heads ?

Better still, if you line up side by side in a sort of wall formation, I'll stand behind and get you to move a bit to the left just to cover my near post a bit.

Archived