Sign in to follow this  
David

19/20 Pre Season Photos & Videos

That’s it. I’m done. I’ve just watched a 56 second holiday resort style video of the IMG Academy. What’s the point?

thing is it’s not like you can just skip past the boring videos as you don’t know what they are until you watch them. 

14 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

That’s it. I’m done. I’ve just watched a 56 second holiday resort style video of the IMG Academy. What’s the point?

thing is it’s not like you can just skip past the boring videos as you don’t know what they are until you watch them. 

Why not just wait to just see if the video triggers a discussion? Then you'll know if it's worth you watching.

Some of us like it all 😄 

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Didn't actually beat Fozzie though did he?

Never said he did!

Anya just trying some fancy things, a hell of a lot more than we have seen him do with a football in 18 months.

1 minute ago, DJFern94 said:

Never said he did!

Anya just trying some fancy things, a hell of a lot more than we have seen him do with a football in 18 months.

The last time I saw him do that in a match he left the ball 2 yards behind him and was stepping over thin air. It was hilarious😂

22 hours ago, WilkoRam said:

Why would they use this still for his interview? Poor Lowe!

83738BD7-AAA2-414F-A5A8-AAD9294AD318.jpeg

After living in Scotland last season then he's obviously perfected the pose of the locals that have Buckfast for breakfast.