What car are you?

dog

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dog said:

Having been described by my daughter as "a ford Fusion of a dad with go faster stripes" I wondered how others might see themselves in automobilic terms.

Ha ha ha, go on with your Gestalt psychotherapy babel? 

2 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Rover 2000 P6. Didn't turn many heads but a bit of a goer in It's day. As got slower over the years but still able to provide a comfortable ride, according to its present keeper

Even before Volvo had the first intelligent safety features. Bank managers dull boring car at first glance but advanced in many subtle technical ways for its time 

11 hours ago, McRainy said:

Renault 5 turbo.

Generally shabby, occasional bursts of power, likely to end its days in a ditch. 

Welcome back. ? 

Oh and for the record I’d be an old Ford Granada, passed his best but a nice ride in his day. ? 

spacer.png

How I'd describe Derby as a car.

In good condition generally, Drives well but sometimes finds corners difficult to handle. As at times misfired and even stall for some unknown reason. Just had a new management control unit fitted, still needs some parts replacing that are faulty or were previously wrongly fitted and the engine requires a re-tune. Body work as been given a new coat of paint. Presently having a full yearly service.

Archived