Mel with a cunning plan

irobinson

Great interview with Mel today on Talk (and for me talk sport are complete tossers)

The inner thinking. - but does MM have a big plan - I expect cunning business man has....either way.  he came across brill today and I am grateful that he is our chairman

Cunning plan thoughts

1 Has he lined up Jodie (6 from 8 going) - Jodie and shay stay behind?

2 Has he got Ashley Cole in the background to potentially play a part in the future - maybe Nugent

3 Does he have a deal on for a no compensation pay. - manager lined up - Big Dave and a full team behind him

4 what is the role for DW

5 has he got a great forward deal with Chelsea on loans... 2 back - maybe not Mount or Tomorri  - but two others

6 Has he got photos of Christine Lampard in Bubbles.......

Cunning man with a plan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Great interview with Mel today on Talk (and for me talk sport are complete tossers)

The inner thinking. - but does MM have a big plan - I expect cunning business man has....either way.  he came across brill today and I am grateful that he is our chairman

Cunning plan thoughts

1 Has he lined up Jodie (6 from 8 going) - Jodie and shay stay behind?

2 Has he got Ashley Cole in the background to potentially play a part in the future - maybe Nugent

3 Does he have a deal on for a no compensation pay. - manager lined up - Big Dave and a full team behind him

4 what is the role for DW

5 has he got a great forward deal with Chelsea on loans... 2 back - maybe not Mount or Tomorri  - but two others

6 Has he got photos of Christine Lampard in Bubbles.......

Cunning man with a plan

Bubbles was never unfaithful!

EAFBA097-6EE8-415B-BBEB-D9FF7E470168.jpeg

Just now, Mckram said:

Honestly think I’d prefer Jody Morris as manager anyway...but I don’t think Lampard would go anywhere without him,  especially Chelsea where Morris knows every youngster like they’re his son.

Frank wouldn’t know when to make a substitution without Jody whispering in his ear

6 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Frank wouldn’t know when to make a substitution without Jody whispering in his ear

Interesting comment which potentially opens up a whole new debate. If Frank is some sort of front man or puppet, he could get a way with it in showbiz or politics, but not in football. Would certainly be found out eventually. 

44 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

his name is JODY ffs, not JODIE!

Is it worth investing in a forum proof reader ? Are you up for the job? All This bad spelling and poor grammar is really getting out of hand and letting this forum down 

Archived