Mel Morris on melSport with Jim White

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Maybe they did? I would imagine Mel has been a tough nut in these talks, he had the upper hand at least.

Fair point and might explain radio silence. Chelsea are very difficult to deal with so hopefully that's the case.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Anyone else thinking Mels probably got a rabbit in his hat for today?

Nope, I think he will come on and explain that the way this has been conducted was not in the timelines he wanted but other than that he is happy. That will be the official approach as he will know Chelsea could still be a key partner going forward for any loan deals.

Other than that it will be a 2 hour discussion with no updated news, may still let people know we looking for an investor.

Hope I’m wrong, but that’s where my money is.

Mel isn't going to announce a new manager or new investment on TalkSport is he? We fire up the Derby marketing team for that sort of stuff, we don't give it to a radio show.

He will be there for his time slot, get the opportunity to answer a question with a pre-prepared soundbite then there will be a load of guff from Jim White and about 15 adverts for tools and transit vans before the next question.

Mel will probably get about 5 minutes of air time.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Mel isn't going to announce a new manager or new investment on TalkSport is he? We fire up the Derby marketing team for that sort of stuff, we don't give it to a radio show.

He will be there for his time slot, get the opportunity to answer a question with a pre-prepared soundbite then there will be a load of guff from Jim White and about 15 adverts for tools and transit vans before the next sound bite.

Mel will probably get about 5 minutes of air time.

Why do you hate fun?

Archived