Fowards opaptions going coming season

B4ev6is

Well what ever manager in charge hopeful lampard will be I would be looking at chris martin and martin waghorn or Marriott and tom lawarance or Mason Bennett and sebly over pre season if look at these compations in the states to see how it works out. 

Maybe look at 352 or 433 or 4141 formations look at which one we could look at when games are tight and need look at how split teams open when they are sitting back waiting for to lose the ball so they play on the break and be more roofless infront of goal.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well what ever manager in charge hopeful lampard will be I would be looking at chris martin and martin waghorn or Marriott and tom lawarance or Mason Bennett and sebly over pre season if look at these compations in the states to see how it works out. 

Maybe look at 352 or 433 or 4141 formations look at which one we could look at when games are tight and need look at how split teams open when they are sitting back waiting for to lose the ball so they play on the break and be more roofless infront of goal.

No need to attic if we are to be more roofless. COYR!!

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sibley is a midfielder ain't he?

57 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not Martin though surely? ?

Probably actually. I don't think he'd command much of a loan fee this season so we might be better off keeping him here. Snip & Dud are massively massively massively key this season - they could score 20 each and take us up if we get it right - but Martin could be a very good 3rd striker.

Archived