Bad news guys

B4ev6is

All the best, B4. Doesn't sound good at all but I am sure that there must be a solution somewhere down the line. Keep trying!

I'm sure that we're all keeping our fingers crossed for good news. You bring optimism to every contributor on this forum so hopefully you'll get the same back by way of a positive outcome.

Up the Rams!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/06/2019 at 01:02, Carl Sagan said:

Hey B4

Really sorry to hear you're having such problems. You've not mentioned it here, so I wonder if anyone has spoken with you about electrical nerve stimulation which is sometimes used for chronic leg pain?

https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/tn9286

Maybe you've tried it? If not it could be worth a go.

No mate

Waiting to see pain management doctorie that could be months away.

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I tried some I hate taste of them 

Hi B4, the reason I asked was because my daughter suffers with fibromyalgia, which has similar symptoms to your problem.

She had constant severe pain in her neck and shoulder region, upper right arm and right elbow.

She also had fluid buildup on her brain which gave her severe migraine issues, to the point that she had to get the fluid drained in hospital on a regular basis.

After much research on line she cut aspartame ( artificial sweetener ) out of her diet totally, it means she must check every food label because it's in a lot of foods, even chewing gum, energy drinks and some tinned soups.

But she's now migraine free and the pain levels are manageable with over the counter tablets. 

Thought this might be something you could try but sounds like you have a low level of aspartame in your system already.

Hope you find a way to manage the pain soon.

Archived