Bad news guys

B4ev6is

Well some of you know I been fight a condation call complex pain srydrom but sadly I am losing the fight to it. I have been seeing physco spailist that experance in handling this condation but even she said clearly this is not working and refearing me back to see pain management doctorie to see if anything else can be done it could be months before I get to see him again I thanked her trying to help me and I am hoping something else can be done.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well some of you know I been fight a condation call complex pain srydrom but sadly I am losing the fight to it. I have been seeing physco spailist that experance in handling this condation but even she said clearly this is not working and fefearing me back to see pain management doctorie to see if anything else can be done it could be months before I get to see him again I thanked her trying to help me and I am hoping something else can be done.

12 minutes ago, Needless said:

Sorry to hear that buddy. Keep your chin up.

I have been fighting for so long in hope in get back to training tetsudo but looks like that never be able to do it again.

Sigh

Only thing that keeps me going is Derby.

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have been fighting for so long in hope in get back to training tetsudo but looks like that never be able to do it again.

Sigh

Only thing that keeps me going is Derby.

There are many days on this forum when your optimism is the only thing that keeps the rest of us going. Stay positive B4. 

Good luck B4, I've just googled complex pain syndrome and it looks like a right poo. I know it's hard but don't let it get you down, COYR.

I'm not in a great mood myself as it looks like I'll be needing another operation, but at least its not too painful most of the time.  

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I have tried normal physco

Pool physco

Mirroring physco

Nrothing has helped it at all

There used to be a picture of a Forest fan doing the rounds, think he had number 3 and Physco on his shirt, have you tried him?

But in all seriousness hope you're fighting fit for the new season!

The love of Derby carries me through each of every day just simple thing as walking wears me out but I am trying rest were I can during close season.

Just trying get my self right for rangers game something I am looking forward too.

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

The love of Derby carries me through each of every day just simple thing as walking wears me out but I am trying rest were I can during close season.

Just trying get my self right for rangers game something I am looking forward too.

You had to give up the cinema job mate? On your feet a lot there all the time.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

At least you can be fixed while I am stuck with this rest of my life and the pain 24 hours 7 days a week.

Where is this pain?

Archived