Sign in to follow this  
Will the Ram

Camera Phones on Corner Flags

I can remember running on the pitch at Bramall Lane in the 70's and exchanging wooden corner flags with Sheffield United fans. We happily tossed them back and forth until the police chased us off. I wish they had camera phones on then, it'd be nice to see the footage after all those years.

😯😂

2 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

EFL will be fixing camera phones to the corner flags at EFL Cup matches from August so the players can  celebrate “not only with fans inside the stadium but also with their millions of social media followers across the world.”:

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/april/new-page2/

Check the date that article was published

18 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I can remember running on the pitch at Bramall Lane in the 70's and exchanging wooden corner flags with Sheffield United fans. We happily tossed them back and forth until the police chased us off. I wish they had camera phones on then, it'd be nice to see the footage after all those years.

😯😂

Thank god they didn't have cameras around during the 70's and 80's.

5 hours ago, ossieram said:

Thank god they didn't have cameras around during the 70's and 80's.

Didn't they? So is the Charlie George goal against Real Madrid just animation? It's very good quality if it is.