Travelling in France

DarkFruitsRam7

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Booked the Eurostar to Dijon for Monday 29th July (post-Rangers away) and the return from Paris on 13th August (day before I go to Malia with my mates). Unfortunately, two weeks is the longest I can travel for due to the aforementioned commitments, but it will still be great.

I’m not going to make firm plans but I’m definitely interested in visiting some of the following: Lyon, Menton, Cannes, Montpelier, Bordeaux, the Loire Valley and Paris, as well as some of the smaller places that @EtoileSportiveDeDerby has recommended.

Enjoy malia. Near there right now,  lovely area although im too old to do malia though i have been there before. 

Jealous of you.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Enjoy malia. Near there right now,  lovely area although im too old to do malia though i have been there before. 

Jealous of you.

Thank you. Lanzarote on Thursday too. A bit more of a relaxing one, attempting to read all 1,200+ pages of Les Misérables (in English, thankfully) by the pool. Nevertheless, I will definitely be making use of the all-inclusive drinks!

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Booked the Eurostar to Dijon for Monday 29th July (post-Rangers away) and the return from Paris on 13th August (day before I go to Malia with my mates). Unfortunately, two weeks is the longest I can travel for due to the aforementioned commitments, but it will still be great.

I’m not going to make firm plans but I’m definitely interested in visiting some of the following: Lyon, Menton, Cannes, Montpelier, Bordeaux, the Loire Valley and Paris, as well as some of the smaller places that @EtoileSportiveDeDerby has recommended.

If you are starting there (Dijon) and going to Lyon, you should loop Geneva in.

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Bon vent, les voyages forment la jeunesse!

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

If you are starting there (Dijon) and going to Lyon, you should loop Geneva in.

It would be nice but there just isn’t the time I’m afraid.

46 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Bon vent, les voyages forment la jeunesse!

Merci beaucoup, j’espère vous raconter beaucoup d’histoires de mes voyages à mon retour.

Archived