Sign in to follow this  
Meestah

North West Rams

Seeing as the fixture list is out, how many of the North West contingent are going to attend games in our area? Wigan on Boxing Day is definitely on my radar. Could look to arrange some meet ups with everyone too...

I'm at uni in Manchester but will be going from Burton or meeting the Burton lot for most games. However, there may be games where a lift would be helpful.

On 20/06/2019 at 14:00, mastah said:

Seeing as the fixture list is out, how many of the North West contingent are going to attend games in our area? Wigan on Boxing Day is definitely on my radar. Could look to arrange some meet ups with everyone too...

Annoyingly... I live in Wigan but will be in Derby on Boxing Day, but planning on heading back for the game 🙂

Posted (edited)

On 20/06/2019 at 16:28, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm at uni in Manchester but will be going from Burton or meeting the Burton lot for most games. However, there may be games where a lift would be helpful.

I'll be driving to some away games from Wigan

Edited by Anna