Thank you Bryson

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope I get meet him one maybe rangers friendly.

Mate u private message me ur number or ur parents number and that will happen , I can’t promise the rangers game but Craig will be back down in Derby and be happy to meet u 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always came back from setbacks. Never complained whatever he was asked to do. Had some great moments and apart from the goalscoring exploits I would call out him anchoring midfield for long periods up at old Trafford. 

Reckon he just needs to adapt his game to fit his age - a bit like Gerrard did at liverpool- and he'll have a few good years yet. 

Many fond memories of Craig. Good luck to him in his new club ?

Second only to Keogh as favourite player of the last 20 years.

Edit - Sorry if you're reading this Craig, but losing out to Captain Bugseyes is nothing to be sniffed at ?

Two men who have given a hell of a lot for this club. Blood, sweat, tears just for starters.

Bryson the absolute engine. My avatar for years on here and arguably my favourite player of all time (perhaps keogh). Gave everything and hope he realises how highly we think of him. 

Will be hoping he does well back in Scotland and I am sure he will be a Derby fan.  Also the only player I got on the back of my shirt so sad the end has came but thankful for his service.

I remember him watching the forest game in the stands, when he was on loan to Cardiff, his face came up on screen and we started singing his song, he looked at one stage so proud I thought he was going to cry.  top bloke, and always a ram

Thanks for all the great memory's Mr Bryson, you gave your all for our great club, you will never be forgotten, you played with passion, desire and never gave up, met him once and what a down to Earth person, all the best at Aberdeen, will be keeping tabs on you while you are up there, and one moment no ram fan will ever forget was that great hat trick against the red dogs. Once A Ram Always A Ram.

18 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

I remember him watching the forest game in the stands, when he was on loan to Cardiff, his face came up on screen and we started singing his song, he looked at one stage so proud I thought he was going to cry.  top bloke, and always a ram

Anyone got a video of that off Sky perchance?

It’s a good move for Bryson. He needs and deserves to be playing week in, week out.

As a player, I was never his biggest fan and probably one of his harshest critics, but he did make me eat my words in 2013-14, that’s for sure!

One thing I can’t question is his professionalism, attitude, and above all, loyalty to the club. He is the consummate professional and has been a wonderful servant to the club, so he deserves to be so well thought of and so well respected by the fans.

I’d stop short of calling him a club legend, mind you. I personally think that such a title should only be reserved for Hector, McFarland, Hinton, Todd, Mackay et al - the kind of players who will be remembered for generations, players who won titles and took us to the very top.

But he’ll go down in history as a great servant and a great professional for the club in trying times, no doubt.

Good luck to him.

So many people have highlighted how the '10s is the first decade we haven't played top flight football and, as well as highs, we've had some awful lows and moments of heartbreak. 

Throughout it all, Craig has been an almost constant, a true professional and, by all accounts, a true gentleman.

Probably the best loved player since Poom, and for me, a true legend of the black and white.

Thank you for the memories, it's been an honour.

Just now, MK-Ram said:

So many people have highlighted how the '10s is the first decade we haven't played top flight football and, as well as highs, we've had some awful lows and moments of heartbreak. 

Throughout it all, Craig has been an almost constant, a true professional and, by all accounts, a true gentleman.

Probably the best loved player since Poom, and for me, a true legend of the black and white.

Thank you for the memories, it's been an honour.

...and I know also know who my first non-rams save on fm20 will be, obviously with Craig as Captain

Archived